TeamViewer is a leading global technology company that provides a cutting-edge platform to remotely access, control and support devices of any kind. Our software solutions empower our users and customers to bridge distances and digitalize their processes through seamless connectivity.
Our team is committed to quality and passionately leading the way in the fields of Augmented Reality, Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence. With over 1.400 employees from more than 80 nationalities in 20+ locations worldwide, we are one global family. We believe that bringing together people from different backgrounds and experiences leads to better, more innovative solutions. One of the keys to our success is our culture, which enables employees to learn, grow, and contribute in meaningful ways.
Are you courageous and want to make an impact? Then join our winning team and help us create a world that works better.Job Description
Be part of the creative APAC Solutions Engineering team which focuses on developing innovative solutions for our customers that suit their needs. You will be required to conduct discovery of customers technical landscape and deliver solution demonstrations exhibiting our Enterprise platform capabilities. You will be required to have in-depth understanding of our Enterprise platform and offer technical advice to Enterprise/mid-market customers. You will also support these customers in their implementation and deployment of TeamViewer software and services.
- Conduct client discovery calls along-side account representatives and clearly communicate TeamViewer’s value proposition for Enterprise use cases
- Review and discuss solution’s technical architectures with customers and be their trusted technical advisor offering deep product expertise
- Deliver demonstrations of TeamViewer software solutions to customers, conduct training courses to our partners, and deliver professional services (onsite or remote)
- Prepare responses to questionnaires and tenders from customers, working closely with TeamViewer's Product and Engineering teams to ensure that customer's technical requirements are covered
- Represent TeamViewer at international events
- Degree in computer science, information systems, applied computer science or a similar education in an IT related field, or equivalent work experience in similar role
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in technical selling such as pre-sales engineering role, technical support/IT administration roles, or technical product manager role
- Expert knowledge in at least a few of the following: networking, operating systems, security protocols, mobile devices, active directory, administration of back-up, virtualization, project and process management
- Advanced troubleshooting techniques within SaaS environment
- You’ll be naturally inquisitive and have a passion for technology – willing to test and learn, build prototypes and present them to customers keeping yourself up-to-date with current IT industry trends
- Motivated to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (business-level Korean, working level English both oral and written)
- Contract location is Seoul, South Korea
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Competitive compensation package including company bonus, stock-based options, and regular salary reviews
- Quarterly team events and company-wide celebrations
- Opportunity to attend events including the F1 and Manchester United games
- Opportunities for professional development
- Help us celebrate diversity; our APAC team come from 22 different nationalities
TeamViewer is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcome and supported. We C-A-R-E and understand that our diverse, values-driven culture makes us stronger. As we continue to grow as a company, we also focus on enabling our employees to grow both personally and professionally. We are proud to have an open and embracing workplace environment that will empower you to be your best no matter your gender, civil or family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, education level, or race.