Salary: $190K Base
Location: East Coast, US (remote)
- A minimum of 6 years working in Sales Engineering at a software vendor.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Experience working in the Big Data ecosystem.
- A proven track record in successful presales engagements.
- Highly experienced with database schemas, SQL and Java.
- Strong understanding of information security concepts.
About the Role:
As an SE, you'll report to the global leaders (based in the US), and deliver complex POCs, presenting the results to both technical and business audiences. You'll act as the technical leader, evangelising and supporting product development, whilst demonstrating the abilities of the product and linking them to customer needs.
About the Company:
HQ'd in the UK, this company have $150m+ from Tier 1 VCs who've invested in massive companies. They are award-winning and are pioneering the new enterprise software category of sensitive data management, aiming to define and lead this category. Despite being early-stage, they've got huge enterprise customers secured, ranging from major banks to Global 2000 companies.