** Over 2,000 student lives saved - SaaS - EdTech
** Student Wellness and AI products Awarded as the EdTech Product of the year three years in a row.
** Awarded TOP PLACE TO WORK 3 years in a row
We are looking for a Rhithm Adoption/Implementation coach to work with K12 clients as part of our Professional Services department. The Professional Services team helps customers deepen and elevate their use of Securly products to meet organizational goals by offering strategic planning, customized consultation, and targeted coaching. Intending to increase platform adoption, product engagement, and other specific initiatives, the team tailors both content and the customer experience to support our customers.
This position will focus on working with administrators, teachers, and other school-based staff to use Rhithm, one of Securly's products, effectively. A successful Rhithm Implementation Specialist will increase and enhance Rhithm use across the organization and help the customer create sustainable systems and processes for continued usage and growth after the coaching period.
What You Will Do:
- Help district and site-based leaders develop or enhance their vision for Rhithm usage.
- Help district and school users connect Rhithm usage and student wellness best practices.
- Drive change within the organization to achieve the district vision and goals for Rhithm.
- Listen to the needs of school-based staff and help to meet those needs with Rhithm and other Securly solutions. Coach all levels of users on product functionality and best practices.
- Prepare help documents, learning materials, and presentations specific to the organization.
- Track and leverage data effectively and follow an inquiry process to share your analysis of challenges, apply targeted strategies, and elevate the usage of Rhithm and other Securly solutions.
- Use data to identify areas where additional support, training, or consulting are needed.
- Plan, schedule, and conduct coaching sessions using appropriate tools and organizational skills.
- Follow-up with school-based staff after coaching sessions to monitor progress and promote success.
- Collaborate with other team members, Securly employees, and school-based staff to enhance Rhithm use across the organization.
- Be the eyes and ears of the customer success organization for your assigned accounts, looking for additional opportunities to sell Securly solutions at the district level.
Preferred Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- At least three years of K12 School Counseling or School Psychology experience.
- Experience Rhithm products/solutions (or similar) is beneficial
- Basic knowledge of technology adoption strategies and educational technology best practices.
- Creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from various sources, including district leadership, principals, teachers, parents, and other departments.
- Ability to elicit consensus and drive buy-in.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Experience with delivering inspiring and motivating presentations in an educational environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Willingness to make mistakes and learn from them.
- This position will require travel to the US.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. Therefore, we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Securly, Inc.
- Recognized as Top Place to Work 3 years in a row
- Product of the three years in a row
- Securly One Page
- 45-second cloud product demo
Innovation - Our innovative products and talented people have;
- Established Securly in over 20% of the US market and growing rapidly internationally
- Implemented Securly into 15,000+ schools
- Monitored more than 5+ billion online activities
- Revolutionized student wellness and school safety for more than 10+ million children
- Saved the lives of more than 2000+ children
Some of the Perks
- Recognized as Top Place to Work for multiple years in a row
- Robust company-sponsored benefits package
- Unlimited free access to well-being and mental health resources
- Unlimited Vacation (Flex Time)
- Annual $1,000 Employee Professional Development Stipend
- Holiday Break - closed the week between Christmas and New Year
- 401k with employer match
- Remote first work culture