Role: Associate Customer Success Manager - Perfecto
Location: Minneapolis, MN (hybrid, 2 days per week in office)
Perforce develops DevOps tools that improve software quality and security as well as team productivity for several of the world’s leading companies, such as PIXAR, CD Projekt Red, NASA, Verizon, Honda, NVIDIA.Position Summary
As a member of the Account Management team, the Associate Customer Success Manager will serve as a key point of contact for a broad customer base and will work with those accounts to ensure customer satisfaction. Primary responsibility will be for developing customer relationships and managing many aspects of the contract renewal process. The Associate Customer Success Manager will also focus on improving customer loyalty through responsive, positive, and proactive account interaction.
Associate Customer Success Managers will partner with Account Executives to build the overall customer relationship, including identifying additional solution sales. This position will work closely with all internal departments for account maintenance and will help identify and drive upsell and cross sell activities.
Perfecto is the most trusted platform for testing web and mobile apps. Test faster, test smarter and test continuously with Perfecto’s AI-driven, end-to-end testing platform. The world’s leading digital Enterprises reply on Perfecto to reach their DevOps goals by making continuous testing a reality.Responsibilities
- Develop strong relationships with accounts and customer stakeholders as a trusted advisor.
- Maintain high-touch service resulting in high level of retention & renewals (ARR).
- Serve as the focal point for customer accounts by establishing rapport and ensuring regular customer communication and connection.
- Conduct and lead business review sessions with key customer stakeholders.
- Advocate for your customers, while managing expectations and communications.
- Provide regular updates to both customer and internal stakeholders on overall account health and activities.
- Provide consultative guidance to customers that ensure delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Renew customer contracts to meet and exceed corporate goals.
- Prepare quotes and legal documents for approval by applicable manager.
- Associate Customer Success Managers may be called upon at times to mange and oversee short-term high-profile situations related to customer satisfaction and Perforce solution performance.
- Cultivate new business opportunities by diagnosing needs, presenting solutions, and addressing customer concerns.
- Support the Sales Account Executive in expanding client relationship by identifying and pursuing up sell and cross sell opportunities.
- Demonstrate communication and customer management skills by effectively exploring alternatives to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Sales and the Support Organization) on opportunities to optimize product offerings.
- Develop reference accounts within the assigned customer base.
- Assist to resolve and help eliminate account receivable issues.
- Understand company sales processes and utilize sales automation system(s).
- Monitor, follow up, and report on competitive activities, market conditions and opportunities.
- Participate in preparation and recruitment for User Conference(s).
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years' experience in SaaS software implementation, Customer Success/Account Management, support, sales or related customer operations experience
- Experience driving renewals, creating quotes, presenting both internally and to external customers.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external business relationships.
- Experienced in identifying and delivering client-focused solutions to meet customer needs.
- Proven ability to communicate, present and influence customer stakeholders.
- Experience understanding and navigating through organizations and portfolios.
- Experienced working with complex software solutions in a subscription service model preferred.
- Solid project management skills and an ability to multitask.
- Proven ability to operate in cross-functional collaborative environments.
- Excellent oral and written communication and strong interpersonal skills both in virtual and in-person environments.
- A passion for technology with proven technical aptitude.
- Ability to use and learn new complex systems, technologies, and applications.
- Working experience with software including: Word, Excel, Project, Outlook, PowerPoint, NetSuite,
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative and work in a self-directed manner.
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment. Comfortable with ambiguity and rapidly evolving domain.
- Experience and understanding of contracts.
- Knowledge of Dev OP’s Fundamentals preferred.
- Prior SaaS software or related sales experience a plus
- Prior experience and knowledge of SDLC (software development life cycle preferred)
- Up to 10% travel may be required.
If you are passionate about the technology that impacts our day-to-day lives and want to work with people as talented and dedicated as yourself, apply today!
Perforce is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and celebrate its strengths.