Your Title: Customer Success Manager
Job Location: Remote/Western part of the US (preferably in the Mountain time zone)
Our Department: Cityworks, Owner & Public Sector
Cityworks continues to build the Customer Success Team! The Customer Success Manager will own the relationship with local government customers and ensure customer retention and contract renewal. We are looking for a Customer Success Manager with prior experience in GIS and/or customer/account management.
What You Will Do
In addition to the responsibilities listed below, this role will provide the everyday technical "touch" like software demos, webinars, emails, phone calls, virtual and on-site client visits, staffing conferences, and nurturing various Trimble integrations and communications.
What Skills & Experience You Should Bring
- Increase customer platform usage and adoption
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Establish a trusted strategic advisor relationship with the local government customers to drive strategic value
- Work with customers to establish critical goals, key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals and overall vision
- Manage customer escalations to support
- Conduct product and best practices webinars
- Develop and maintain core product knowledge
- TRAVEL: Approximately 50%.
About Our Division
- BS/BA in business management, GIS, geography, related field
- Solid knowledge of local or county government
- Knowledge of Community Development (building permitting processes, code enforcement, business licensing), Public Works and Utilities in municipal and/or utility districts (water, wastewater, stormwater, streets, and traffic)
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM and of Esri GIS
- Prior experience in customer/account management.
- Ability to interact with client teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
Cityworks, a Trimble company, is a leading provider of enterprise asset management (EAM) software for utilities and local government. Cityworks' solutions address the global challenges associated with maintaining and replacing aging utility, transportation, and public assets and infrastructure.
Cityworks is a GIS-centric enterprise management tool available in conjunction with Esri’s ArcGIS Server, as well as with most other platform offerings and extensions to ArcGIS. Cityworks supports the ability to create and track permits, cases, licenses, service requests, work orders, inspections and tests while managing the tasks, resources (labor, material, and equipment) associated with a maintenance activity. Cityworks is fully integrated with Esri’s leading GIS technology, Microsoft Office and Crystal Reports.
Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so; we are changing the way the world works. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business.
Trimble’s Inclusiveness Commitment
We believe in celebrating our differences. That is why our diversity is our strength. To us, that means actively participating in opportunities to be inclusive. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion have guided our current success while also moving our desire to improve. We actively seek to add members to our community who represent our customers and the places we live and work.
We have programs in place to make sure our people are seen, heard, and welcomed and most importantly that they know they belong, no matter who they are or where they are coming from.
Trimble is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and embrace our
candidates' diversity and take affirmative action to employ and advance individuals
without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation,
religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, pregnancy (including
childbirth or related medical conditions), national origin, marital status, genetic
information, and all other legally protected characteristics. We forbid discrimination and
harassment in the workplace based on any protected status or characteristic. A criminal
history is not an automatic bar to employment with the Company, and we consider
qualified applicants consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
The Company is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for
individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs in our job
application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation for your job, contact
Julie Phan, Benefits Analyst at email@example.com or 408-481-8138 or email People Experience at AskPX@px.trimble.com