Onapsis is rapidly expanding, achieving record growth year after year. We are seeking passionate contributors who thrive in an open and collaborative environment.
Onapsis protects the applications that run the global economy. Only Onapsis delivers a next-generation platform for protecting mission-critical applications by providing the actionable insight, change assurance, automated governance and continuous monitoring capabilities required by cross-functional teams to discover risk, optimize workflows, control change and automate reporting. Onapsis’s holistic approach empowers enterprise organizations to embrace and accelerate SAP and Oracle E-Business Suite modernization, cloud and mobility initiatives, while keeping their ERP, CRM, PLM, HCM, SCM, BI and cloud-based mission-critical applications protected and compliant.
Headquartered in Boston, MA, and with regional offices in Heidelberg, Germany and Buenos Aires, Argentina, Onapsis proudly serves more than 300 of the world’s leading brands and organizations, including many of the Global 2000. For more information, connect with us on Twitter or LinkedIn, or visit us at https://www.onapsis.com.
Summary Of Position
The Customer Success Specialist is a key client-facing role within the Customer Success organization. In this role, you will drive onboarding, monitor customer health, ensure renewals, and partner with sales in achieving revenue growth goals. You are a critical component of Onapsis’ growth, focused on key elements of the customer journey: Onboarding and Renewals to ensure Onapsis customers achieve the greatest value.
- Own/drive renewal opportunities, forecasting, negotiation for transactional customers
- Identify requirements, uncover roadblocks and find solutions to drive renewals to on-time closure
- Identify upsell opportunities within customer accounts and hand them off to sales
- Gauge health of each account, document renewal health detail and develop resolution strategy for any high-risk accounts
- Act as liaison between customer and internal business groups to ensure a smooth transaction for the customer. Specifically, partner Cross-functionally with:
- Sales: Identify expansion opportunities and hand off to sales
- Legal: Identify and proactively resolve any ‘legal red flags’
- Partners: Create renewal quotes specific to each partner segment
- Maintain consistent high-level knowledge of the product, version updates, and pricing
- Successfully negotiate all issues related to renewals
- Guide customers through the onboarding process, specifically: create licenses for new customers
- Support process, specifically: track support cases and drive to resolution
- Develop a rapport with your customers, work to resolve their issues in a timely matter to drive satisfaction, and repeat business (i.e., high retention across your book of business)
- Determine root cause of internal and external problems. You’re not expected to develop solutions alone, but instead work with other Onapsis team members to find the right resolution; apply those lessons across multiple customers.
- Go the extra ‘mile’ to solve a problem; finding/requesting resources to address a challenge; taking ownership for resolution and support team members in their efforts for their customers.
- Ability to identify opportunities; bring in additional Onapsis team members to help you advance the opportunity; Following sales plays and executing on deal-based ideas
- Gain customer loyalty; develop personal connections with accounts; ask for references; prevent customer attrition; serve as a trusted vendor; generate repeat business.
- Budget time, manage meeting commitments; handle prioritization conflicts across your book of customers
- Ability to utilize customer-facing templates to convey a certain message to the customer
- Capture verbal queues; repeat back input; work with reluctant talkers internally and at customers; interact with peers, superiors, and team members.
- 2 plus years in an equivalent role in an on-premise and/or SaaS software business
- Experience in cybersecurity
- Consulting or pre-sales experience a plus
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience
- Enterprise SIM experience is desirable
- ERP experience (SAP, Oracle or other business systems is a plus)
- Experience presenting to customers to guide the customer on how to best employ and execute security methods, tools or technologies to maximize the organization’s security effectiveness
- Experience working across functional teams both with a customer as well as internally to build consensus and to drive progress on initiatives
- Ability and experience with security organization operations, workflow and vulnerability management
- Experience in an early to a mid-stage security software company is a plus
What You’ll Get
- Flexible work options: Flexible Friday’s and Onaflex PTO
- Competitive Total Reward Packages, including compensation, benefits
- The space to learn and grow as part of Onapsis’ rapidly growing tribe
- Career path and mentoring opportunities