NavigatorCRE is looking for an Executive Director of Sales to support our continued growth. NavigatorCRE is a business intelligence and analytics platform purpose-built for the commercial real estate industry. Our platform gives industry stakeholders a single pane of glass solution that warehouses and visualizes organizational data to drive expedited decisions and surface risk and opportunity around a company’s real estate portfolio and asset holdings. Founded in 2015, NavigatorCRE is headquartered in Seattle, WA with 30 team members across North America and Europe.
The Executive Director will report to the Senior Vice President, Head of Growth, and work cross-functionally with our account management, customer success, marketing, engineering, and data/BI teams. Additionally, a successful candidate will also help in the growth and development as we expand into exciting new industry verticals. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with industry leaders on their digital transformation within the commercial real estate space.
This is a remote role in PST or MST time zones.
- Own the full lifecycle sales process and pipeline, from prospecting to close, within your target market.
- Qualify leads to strike a balance between revenue potential and execution effort.
- Manage highly complex 4–18-month sales cycles
- Become an expert in our product offerings and more broadly digital transformation within commercial real estate.
- Identify key decision makers and cultivate strong relationships.
- Lead and navigate a solutions-oriented, cross-functional enterprise sales process.
- Work with internal teams to develop proposals and statements of work that address client needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Maintain timely, accurate revenue projections, close dates, and sales activities within our CRM.
- Develop strong working relationships with subject matter experts/specialists throughout our organization.
- Regularly work with the marketing team to ensure sales process is being supported and in sync with marketing activities.
- Lead by example and model behaviors that are consistent with our core values.
- Represent NavigatorCRE at tradeshows and conferences.
- Fully utilize the technology stack made available to the sales team.
- 7+ years of B2B enterprise SaaS selling experience within commercial real estate or other financial verticals.
- Demonstrated quota attainment in past roles closing deals with 6 and 7-figure total contract values.
- Track record of negotiating, structuring, and executing highly complex enterprise-level agreements
- Strong understanding and experience with a technical and use case driven enterprise sales process
- Strong ability to articulate contractual, technical, efficiency, and financial value points to customers, including executive leaders.
- Prior experience working with internal cross-functional teams to close deals (i.e., marketing, business development, project management, engineering, etc.).
- Team first attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision in a results-oriented environment.
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations, design effective processes, and ruthlessly prioritize.
- Desire to work in a face-paced start-up environment.
- Passion for technology and being a part of a fast-growing company.
Salary range: $150-175K + commission
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, ADD, Disability
Vacation, Sick and Rest days