When you join Kyocera Document Solutions America, Inc. you are joining an organization that is deeply rooted in the Philosophy of “doing what is right as a human being”. Through this Philosophy, our employees are passionate about providing best in class customer service through efficiency, accountability and a sense of urgency all while putting knowledge to work to drive change.
As a Account Executive, you will prospect for a close profitable sale of hardware, software and managed services.
The chance to do something meaningful, to challenge yourself, to be a part of change in an industry, to influence change doesn’t come around every day.
- Along with the sales manager develop a personal success plan.
- Make enough activity calls to ensure success.
- Prospect for and close profitable business in the assigned territory.
- Achieve or exceed assigned quota on a monthly basis.
- Develop an exceptional knowledge of company products, services, policies and procedures. Develop a thorough understanding of company leasing policies, processes, rates, requirements and regulations.
- Review Kyocera and Affiliated Partner websites on continuing basis.
- Maintain all records of sales, contacts, appointments, conversations and equipment information regarding all digital products in the Company’s customer contact database.
- Provide sales activity reports, forecasts and equipment commitments as requested.
- Maintain a professional image and appearance
- Continually demonstrate a positive – can do – team-oriented attitude.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all Kyocera employees.
- Accurately complete all paperwork in a timely manner. Punctually attend all company meetings and training sessions.
- Participate in company sponsored events.
- Conduct 90-day account reviews with existing customers.
- Continually and effectively communicate problems, issues, and concerns to the Sales Manager.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to create and present sales presentations
This is a general description of the duties and responsibilities most frequently required of this position. The company may from time to time request that the incumbent perform other related tasks and assume reasonable responsibilities that have not been specifically included in this description.