Prometheus Group is seeking a Sr. Account Executive to join our growing sales team. In this role, you will be responsible for driving software sales growth in new and existing clients. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of success in enterprise sales and be able to build and maintain relationships with key decision-makers. With your strong skills, experience in enterprise sales, and ability to drive results, you will play a critical role in the success of the company.
· Meet or exceed sales quota on a quarterly and annual basis
· Accurately forecast opportunity close dates within a quarter
· Create and execute close plans to advance opportunities in a quarter
· Sales and Territory Development (maintain 3x rolling pipeline)
· Build and present Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs)
· Prospect for new business by researching industries, identifying potential clients, and making initial outreach efforts (i.e. cold calling, emails, etc.)
· Regular outreach to ensure customer satisfaction and identify new sales opportunities
· Establish and maintain key relationships with assigned customer accounts.
· Develop and deliver presentations and coordinate high-level functional product demonstrations to new and existing accounts.
· Quantify real business savings to assist clients with internal business case creation
· Maintain Salesforce system with accurate customer, opportunity, and daily activity (i.e. calls, conversations, emails, meetings, etc.) information
Skills and Experience
· 5+ years of sales experience
· Proven track record of enterprise software sales quota attainment
· Experience selling into one of the following industries: Oil & Gas, Chemical, Power Generation, Manufacturing or Metals & Mining
· Experience selling into ERP or CMMS systems (ex. SAP, Oracle, IBM Maximo, etc.)
· Strategic thinker with high emotional intelligence to navigate the complex sales process
· Customer-focused, results-driven, excellent communicator who can engage clients at all levels
We are a high-growth, international software company comprised of a fun-loving, hard-working group of people who enjoy winning as a team! Some perks include:
· Excellent Working Environment
· Casual Dress Code
· Flex Fridays
· Company Events
· Career Progression
We also offer an attractive benefits program to meet the diverse needs of our teammates:
· Medical, dental, life, and short-term disability coverage 100% paid for employee
· Retirement Savings with Generous Company Match & Immediate Vesting
· Half-Day Fridays
· Generous Paid Time Off
· Company Outings, Trips & Activities
Join one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the state!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and believe in welcoming people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives; it is what makes Prometheus Group stronger.