We are looking for an inspired Account Executive with staffing or hospitality experience selling labor services in a quota carrying capacity. You will manage the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing business, and achieving revenue targets. You have the desire to make a difference, exceed your goals, and participate in healthy competition. This role reports to our Director of Sales.
The base salary range for this role is $90K to $110K with OTE of $180K to $220K
What you get to do:
Abilities that will help you succeed:
- Support Nowsta success through exceeding your sales revenue goals
- Manage full sales cycle
- Keep up to date with new products and share competitive knowledge to support overall team success
- Hunt for new business, multi-threads with outbound calls, emails and social channels
- Work with customer success to help fuel future growth
- Partner closely with SDR team
- Be a trusted advisor and partner to prospects and customers
- Strategize new opportunities and markets
- Process improvement and sharing in best-practices
- 2+ years experience in staffing or hospitality/ catering industry
- 2+ years using Salesforce
- Self-starter with a healthy competitive spirit
If you meet more than 50% of the listed qualifications, please apply!
- 100% Employer Paid Health Care including Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance for each Employee
- Mental Health support through TalkSpace
- Work From Home Flexibility
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
Nowsta helps employers become better managers by giving them the tools they need to automate, simplify, and humanize the labor management process. Employees turn to Nowsta to better navigate their work life, with shift finders and reminders, and financial wellness benefit programs and their employers rely on Nowsta to improve operations, reduce turnover, and increase workplace satisfaction. Our mission is to organize and empower the world's hourly workforce through an all-in-one software that helps employers better manage their teams, resulting in streamlined operations, reduced turnover, and increased workplace satisfaction.
Employees on Nowsta have access to a suite of services that help them more effectively manage their job schedules and personal finances. Nowstapay is a financial wellness benefit program that allows employees to cash out earnings instantly for the work they've already completed.
Nowsta powers some of the largest workforces in sectors such as events, hospitality, staffing, and many more. Employers turn to Nowsta when they want to improve operations, reduce turnover, and increase workplace satisfaction.
At Nowsta, we promote a diverse and inclusive workplace where differences are welcomed and respected, where different perspectives are expressed and heard. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! Data show that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. Our culture enables individuals to share their uniqueness and contribute as part of a team. Nowsta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.