Customer service is broken — stuck in a time warp. As everything has evolved around it, the technology available to support the way businesses engage with customers has mostly stood still. The tools we have on the phones in our pockets are wildly superior to what’s available to us when we engage with our favorite brands. The truth that no one wants to say out loud is that Big Tech has held the customer experience hostage for decades with its giant servers, complex implementations, buried software and expensive contracts. And that’s just not ok with us.
So we founded Edify and built Huddle to seize the opportunity in the void. With customer experience being the final frontier in winning the hearts and dollars of consumers long-term, the brands who prevail are going to be the ones who have tools to do what no one else can. At last, there’s a more predictable, reliable, cost-effective, transparent, full-featured, cloud-native, easy-to-get-and-use, intuitive, accessible, genius single piece of software that’s changing everything.The time for employees to love work, and customers to love companies is here. And finally, so are the tools.
We are Edify. And we’re customers, too.
Customer service experiences should be personalized, memorable, and easy. That's why we built a unified platform that enables your employees to focus on your customers, not the technology. Just the way it should be. Edify’s solution is the first cloud-native, truly unified, AI-powered CCaaS + UCaaS + CPaaS solution. We deliver an all-in-one contact center and unified communications solution that works on every channel, for every customer, to solve every problem and we are building out our global sales organization to accelerate our growth and solve the engagement problems so many organizations have not been able to solve with legacy providers.
About the job:
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you are responsible for supporting the growth of the Edify brand in your assigned territory. Leading every aspect of the sales cycle, you will be sourcing and qualifying new opportunities, showing them how Edify can radically improve employee and customer experiences by delivering increased efficiencies and improved customer value. With a passion for new logo acquisition and experience in driving scaled motions around customer expansion, you will be signing deals that will result in long-term, mutually beneficial relationships.
The right person for this role is a go-getter, who wants to develop and identify new revenue opportunities across Mid-Market and Enterprise accounts with experience and a passion for new logo acquisition and experience in driving scaled motions around customer expansion.
Responsibilities will span driving the sales process from internal leads as well as prospecting new businesses and managing these deals to close. Additional responsibilities will include the execution of GTM strategies in the region in close collaboration with a cross functional team of internal partners and leaders. See below for additional details:
💻 The day to day
- Aggressively prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives
- Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- Train and assist business partners in products, services, pricing, and operational processes of Edify
- The ability to juggle a variety of complicated tasks, and comfortable working independently with remote support
- Responsible for the coordination of RFP support
- Responds/acts on the incoming leads and intent data
- Plan, execute and manage accounts & projects related to presales activities
- Responsible for the development of value engineering/ROI Analysis, pricing presentations and order forms
- Responsible for the completion/execution of DPAs, MSAs, Infosec questionnaires, and other customer/deal required artifacts
- Responsible to meet the annual quota assigned
- Collaborate with clients in gathering information about a project’s scope, budgets and timelines.
- Host virtual and in person activities and events with customers and prospects to drive pipeline and sales growth
- Managing forecast accuracy on a weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Mastery and consistent execution of Edify’s sales methodology & recording all sales activities in Salesforce
- Master the pitch around the value of doing business with Edify over competitors
- In depth knowledge of Edify’s products and services
- Account planning & territory management
⭐ What you’ve got
- 8+ years of experience selling enterprise software or technology platforms and services into Fortune 500 accounts
- Experience in selling or supporting contact center technology, CPaaS, Conversational AI, or Unified Communications
- Metrics driven sales “hunter" with a professional demeanor and impeccable integrity.
- Strong desire to continue to learn and succeed in tech sales.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships with clients/prospects.
- Excellent prospecting, presentation and networking skills across all levels within an organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Exceptional time management and organization skills.
- Self-motivated team player with ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Sense of urgency and persistence.
- Energy, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Proficient with online presentation and training services (Zoom, GoToMeeting, WebEx).
- Experience using CRM tools to track prospects and deals, as well as, produce reports.
- Excellent analytic and negotiation skills
Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive
At Edify, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
For information about how we collect and use your personal information when you apply for one of our positions, please see our U.S. Job Applicant Privacy Notice.