Fiverr is looking for a passionate and experienced Customer Success professional to lead one of our Buyer Customer Success teams. The potential candidate will be responsible for driving results of Customer Success activities including onboarding, retention, cross-sell and advocacy.
The ideal candidate is a natural leader with experience in training, developing and leading a customer-centric team of world class professionals. The Customer Success Team Manager will help recruit, mentor and inspirate a world-class team alongside the other team leads and other managers in the Customer Success unit.
Our work model is hybrid, combining remote and on-site work. This allows us to get things done when and where we are most productive.
3 days a week in our downtown Orlando office - 2 days remote
What am I going to do?
- Responsible for team performance against KPIs, including retention and revenue
- Translate customer insights into action items
- Own the relationship of top accounts
- Improve customer experience by optimizing and / or developing processes for each subgroup
- Collaborate with department leaders across a global company to deliver the needs of our customers
- Oversee and assist with the creation of internal and external presentations
- Personally manage escalations from your direct reports, and follow a methodical escalation process to management
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
- Build, manage, and inspire the local team to create an innovative and entrepreneurial work environment aligned with Fiverr's values, company culture and DNA
What are the qualifications?
- 3+ years experience in customer facing roles. Strong preference for Account Management, Customer Success and Customer Support experience
- 2+ years leadership experience with a solid track record of employee recruitment, professional development and performance-based metrics
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering customer-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High emotional intelligence and excellent interpersonal skills. The perfect candidate would need to build trust quickly, navigate difficult conversations comfortably, and maintain strong relationships
- Passion for technology and the Gig Economy
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
- Experience working in a global company is an advantage
- Experience with Salesforce and G suite, particularly Sheets and Slides
At Fiverr, we prioritize diversity. We celebrate difference and embed it into every aspect of our workplace, from our community to our product. Fiverr is proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, Fiverr will provide accommodation to individuals with disabilities or a special need.