LoopMe, the leading outcomes-based platform, closes the loop on digital advertising. By leveraging AI to optimize media delivery in real-time, we drive measurable uplift for business outcomes and more effective advertising across online and offline marketing goals, including brand lift, purchase intent, consideration, foot traffic and sales.What We Need
We're looking for a Senior Account Executive to be responsible for selling our PurchaseLoop suite to media agencies and mid-market trading desks across our Western territory. Your strong media agency networks and relationships will help to develop our strategic agency partnership business.What You'll Be Doing
- Pitch and close new deals
- Lead discovery sessions to identify the customer’s key needs and pain points
- Developing solid, strategic relationships with key decision-makers at targeted accounts
- Developing a strong understanding of the client’s business and demonstrate how the platform can assist them to achieve their business objectives
- Delivering on sales targets every quarter
What We Can Offer
- Experience in a revenue-focused Media Sales role within AdTech
- Demonstrated record of selling and scaling solutions to media agencies
- Strong knowledge of digital advertising systems and business models, including knowledge of the exchange/DSP/SSP/Trading Desk/programmatic ecosystem
- Possess a network of high level agency contacts
- Confidence, tenacity and the hunger to chase and close
Our Compensation And Benefits (for Colorado Residents Only)
- Bonus and Equity
- This role is 100% remote, however, we'd like you to be located in Denver
- Self-Managed Vacation policy (no max on annual leave!)
- 1 month work-from-anywhere
- Summer Fridays!
- LoopMe Gives Back; we have a committed and active CSR team who organise regular events to hold up our pillars of Learning, Charity, Wellbeing, Responsibility and Sustainability
- We’ll set you up for success, providing training and career development
$115,000 - $130,000 base salary USD Annually
In accordance with New York law, the range provided is LoopMe’s reasonable estimate of the base compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on non-discriminatory factors such as experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and location. All employees may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as stock-based compensation, which are awarded to employees based on company and individual performance. LoopMe also offers other compensation depending on the role such as sales-based incentives and commissions.
To all recruitment agencies: LoopMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs career page, LoopMe employees or any other company location. LoopMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.