Are you a Sales Development Representative with a desire to drive revenue growth? Do you have previous Sales Development or Account Executive experience and looking to improve your skills, take on new challenges, and make an impact? DexCare is looking for an Enterprise Sales Development Representative
(ESDR). ESDRs are responsible for identifying, developing, and engaging key stakeholders at the top enterprise healthcare organizations. You will partner with Account Executives to strategically create and convert sales opportunities. You will gain valuable experience in navigating a complex enterprise sales cycle through a close partnership with the account owner.
- Consistently generate new business opportunities to fuel the DexCare enterprise pipeline
- Lead generation through cold calling, building champions, and providing deal support until an opportunity hand-off can be made
- Understand the enterprise healthcare industry (Top National Health Systems) and DexCare’s unique value within it
- Strategic regional research, pre-call planning, and post-call follow-up
- High volume of daily outreach via cold calling, email, and LinkedIn
- Collaborate with peers, account executives, and sales leadership to hone and develop outreach strategies
- 2-3 years Sales Development Representative experience
- Enterprise Healthcare Industry experience
- Innate interest in startups, sales, and technology
- Strong desire to grow personally and professionally in Sales
- Optimist with an insatiable desire to learn
- Team player that enjoys challenges
- Some CRM experience, ideally Salesforce
- SaaS experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Mission-driven culture and flow
- Being a part of our incredible talented and diverse team
- Innovative product solution for proven, ongoing, and exponential current customer need
- Interesting roles and experience opportunities
- We are an early-stage company, not a start-up. Providence Health Care spun us out to enable other health care networks to access and benefit from our products, services, and future work.
- We will recognize and reward your impact and results
- Customer and revenue traction with large multi-year cloud software via signed licensing contacts
- Venture-backed (Series B stage)
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
Who is DexCare?
DexCare, Inc. is a data-driven intelligence company focused on improving healthcare access for everyone. DexCare was incubated at Providence, one of the nation’s largest and most innovative health systems with over 50 hospitals across the Western United States.
DexCare is led by a mission-driven team experienced in building successful, innovative and transformative solutions to our customers biggest problems. We’ve built digital health companies from the ground up and worked in some of the world’s largest data, cloud platforms, healthcare companies and provider organizations in the world. We are backed by leading investors, including Kaiser Permanente, Providence Ventures, Mass General Brigham, Transformation Capital, Define Ventures, Frist Cressey Ventures and SpringRock Ventures.
What is DexCare?
DexCare’s core offering is a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) that intelligently orchestrates health system capacity and digital demand across all lines of care. In a complex and vast sea of virtual point solutions, DexCare is the operating system that makes it all work. DexCare’s data-driven intelligence engine allocates, flexes and optimizes resources to best meet both consumer demand and health system business goals—expanding the reach of health system service lines into a new, digital and on-demand consumer arena. The platform attracts and caters to consumers by providing a fully-digitized, unified experience that routes consumers to the best care options while leveraging existing EMR, caregiver and brand investments. DexCare enables leading health systems across the U.S. to attract 30% more new patients, capture 5x downstream revenue, generate over 20% per patient encounter in costs savings, and deliver a net promotor satisfaction score greater than 90. Discover more at www.dexcarehealth.com .
DexCare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. DexCare does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. DexCare provides reasonable accommodation to all applicants who require such accommodation to apply for the position or to perform the essential functions of the job.
The salary range for this role is from $80,000 to $100,000. The hired applicant will also be eligible to receive an annual bonus.Your health and well-being ensure that we all perform at our best as a team. DexCare offers an outstanding benefits package, including healthcare benefits, short-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, 401k, and wellness benefits. Employees also receive the following: paid time off, nine paid holidays, unlimited PTO, in-person, hybrid, and remote working arrangements.