JAGGAER is leading the Autonomous Commerce revolution, a self-governing B2B commerce experience between buyers, suppliers, things (IoT), and partners. Leveraging AI and machine learning, our intelligent procurement solutions provide enterprise buyers and suppliers smart-match recommendations that align buyer needs with supplier capabilities. Our solutions autonomously execute many of the repetitive, behind-the-scenes tasks required to facilitate enterprise commerce. We are over 1,100 employees strong, all focused on customer success. For more information, visit www.jaggaer.com
What We Are Looking For
Reporting directly to the Manager of Inside Sales, as a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you are a front-line A-player who identifies qualified leads and opportunities. SDRs manage the handover of marketing leads to sales for proper vetting and conversion into the sales pipeline.
- Immediate action on inbound and campaign leads (MQLs), as well as pending tasks
- Conduct targeted prospecting campaigns across focused industries and regions to develop high quality leads and opportunities
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to execute innovative, structured and strategic prospecting plans with specific CTAs (calls to action)
- Schedule Discovery Calls for the AEs
- Record and document all activities in CRM (Salesforce) following company protocol
- Use appropriate MarTec to track communications (Outlook in SFDC, Engage, Calendly)
- Leverage MarTec utilities (LinkedIn, 6Sense, ZoomInfo, G2) to identify and prioritize prospecting efforts while validating and cleansing data
- Achieving monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Contribute to research, creation, of targeted prospect lists
- Own data management relative to performance, campaign and operational execution
- Provide amazing prospect and customer experiences
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Minimum of 2 years proven business development; success through effective use of core sales tools: Salesforce, Microsoft Tools, LinkedIn, Google Apps, knowledge of marketing automation tools: 6Sense, ZoomInfo, G2
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team
- Capability of understanding prospect pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value
- Strong and professional communication skills – written, verbal, presentation
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands while achieving goals
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
- Contributes fully to the team effort and plays an integral part in the smooth running of teams without necessarily taking the lead
- Drive, grit, team-oriented: strong desire to compete and win
Success In This Position
- Achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual Qualified Opportunity creation goal
- Achieving annual ACV contribution from SDR-sourced Qualified Opportunities
- Understanding and articulating JAGGAER’s value and how each of our solutions provides business value and impact to customers
- Gain intimate knowledge of the SDR’s dedicated industries
- Strong collaboration with respective vertical team on top target plans
- Consistent, daily effort to achieve goals
- Weekly reporting of successes, challenges and the following week’s priorities
- Weekly collaboration with dedicated vertical Accounts Executives (at times Account Managers)
- Build and maintain pipeline
- Sales Qualified Leads
What We Offer
We strive to support our Rockstar’s & their families. Your health & wellbeing are important. JAGGAER offers a variety of programs to help you manage your overall wellness and be your best self.
At JAGGAER you’ll find great medical plans, adoption benefits, wellness reimbursement, generous parental leave, 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacation days for exempt employees and much more!
Our values are at the core of who we are at JAGGAER. You will see these values entrenched in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the culture we’ve created.
Our team is passionate about the work we do and the impact we’re making.
We respect and learn from our teammates in pursuit of the larger company mission – to simplify procurement with a relentless customer focus.
We constantly seek to understand the perspectives of teammates, customers, partners, and other members of our community.
We’re clear about our plans, processes, and goals so nothing comes as a surprise.
We measure ourselves against the expectations of our customers and stakeholders, as well as our community at large.
JAGGAER is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
JAGGAER is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.