Qrypt builds quantum-secure encryption software and hardware in partnership with world-class national laboratories and academic institutions. We value protecting individual privacy and being transparent about the technology we use to enable it. The foundation of Qrypt technology is published by our experts in peer-reviewed scientific journals and supported by a growing portfolio of international patents. Qrypt’s product portfolio builds on these technologies to ensure enduring data security in the quantum age.
Qrypt’s mission is to protect the world’s data. Ending encryption key transmission, the Qrypt Quantum Security suite hardens security and future-proofs encryption against quantum attacks. Qrypt’s unique technology independently generates one-time pads and symmetric keys at multiple endpoints, so that customers can eliminate key transmissions from critical workflows today. Qrypt's team of engineers, physicists, and cryptographers is committed to creating a new standard in security.
Qrypt is seeking a Solutions Engineer who will be responsible for designing the enablement plans and configuration specifications and perform installation processes to integrate software systems and products for customers. You will establish yourself as the subject matter expert and product-area expert to provide engineering solutions for our customers. We are seeking someone who is passionate about providing the most impactful solution for our clients’ business needs.
Preferred location is New York City and will consider remote.
What you'll do
- Work with product, marketing, business development and sales to ensure we can effectively market, price, sell and service the solution
- Collaborates to identify and prioritize product and integration enhancements based on client requests and technical obstacles
- Develops program and system specifications to meet customers’ technical requirements
- Conducts process assessments with customers, builds proof of concept to validate requirements, builds and presents customer specific business cases
- Provides technical information, requirements and cost estimates for proposals, quotes and statements of work
- Documents processes and solutions for reuse and scalability
- Collaborates with clients post-sales to ensure their success
What you'll need
- 5+ years of relevant experience (working in solutions engineering, technical sales, software development)
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to process and understand technical documentation
- Deep technical expertise in Cloud and Enterprise Software
- Pre-sales or post-sales experience working in a SaaS software company
- You are comfortable working in an environment built around security and privacy
- You want to be part of a team creating products that impact the world for better
- You are self-motivated, a strong individual contributor with intellectual curiosity and propensity for action, results and continuous process improvement
- You are a strong communicator, able to communicate with stakeholders, helping to define the product roadmap by providing technical expertise
- You are interested in working with leading technologies in data and information security, including quantum encryption, post-quantum cryptography, and privacy preservation techniques
What we'd love to see
- Bachelor’s in computer science or solid knowledge of CS fundamentals
- Experience in the cybersecurity field
- Experience with encryption technologies
- Experience programming with Python, Rust, C, C++
- Competitive Pay & Equity
- Excellent healthcare coverage (2 of our 6 plans are 100% covered by us)
- Strong 401K matching program
- Paid Time Off
- Gym Reimbursement
- But above all, be part of an amazing team! Together, we’ll make this world a safer place!
Qrypt is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain assistance.
The annual base pay range for this role is between $125,000 and $175,000. The actual base salary pay offered may vary based on multiple factors such as qualifications, experience, transferable skills, level of education, and other factors permitted by law. Please note that this salary information is solely for candidates hired to perform work in this location and refers to the amount Qrypt is willing to pay at the time of this posting. The range listed is just one component of Qrypt's total compensation package.