Who We Are
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the one of the world’s largest consumer networks for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
The Customer Success Consultant works with Cint’s customers or partners by establishing strategic relationships with new and existing users, setting critical performance goals, and then acting as a consultative resource to help clients achieve their goals. The Customer Success Consultant is also responsible for training and onboarding new users, ensuring client satisfaction through renewals, evaluating client growth strategies, generating usage reports, and maximizing upsell opportunities by engaging with Sales, Solutions, Product Development, Product Management, Support, and Training as necessary.
The Customer Success Manager, is also expected to visit major accounts on a regular basis in order to grow business with new and existing accounts. The role may support clients in multiple time zones and industries, which will require flexibility, along with travel.
What You Will Do
- Enable partners or customers to achieve their goals using the Marketplace
- Manage relationships with Cint’s Marketplace clients to drive high-impact business strategies enabled by Cint's products, and advocate for customer needs across internal stakeholder groups
- Execute customer success plans to optimize customers’ use of the Marketplace
- Support onboarding new client business and collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop working integrations for new clients
- Gain a working understanding of clients’ businesses and organizational structures to identify and execute opportunities for existing clients
- Work closely with sales and technical colleagues to pitch new products and provide strategic consultation as a client advocate
- Analyze trends in client performance on a regular basis and form proactive recommendations
- Develop a full understanding of the company, the market research industry, and how our Marketplace technology can solve challenges
- Suggest, standardize and scale policies, procedures and best practices that improve team operations
What We Are Looking For
- Previous customer-facing experience with ability to manage multiple complex projects under tight deadlines
- Experience with internal and external relationship management, client presentations, and quantitative data analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present to C-level clients
- Disciplined work ethic - self-motivated and detail-oriented mindset focused on achieving revenue goals
- Resourceful problem solving, organized and process-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Proven track record of driving client business growth and achieving revenue targets through renewals, upsells, and cross-sells
- Ability to convey complicated ideas to technical and nontechnical audiences
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience managing Enterprise SaaS or Subscription based clients
- Previous experience supporting software or SaaS products
- A good understanding of software and technology solutions
- Exposure to API integrations and customized applications
- Previous experience working with Salesforce, PowerBI, and/or Google Suite
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Market research or Sample experience
Anticipated Salary Range (US Only):
In California, Colorado, New York City and Washington, the anticipated pay range for this role is $50,000 to $60,000 basic salary annually with $8,000 to $12,000 variable on target annual bonus. This base pay range is specific to California, Colorado, New York City and Washington and may not be applicable to other locations. In addition, this position is also eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options to suit you and your family’s needs
- 401K with company matching
- PTO, unlimited sick days
- Remote Work
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Annual bonus opportunity
We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate. We champion diversity and equality. We promote a sense of belonging.
More About Cint
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region – and in January 2022, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, this growth has made Cint a strong global platform with teams across its many global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)