SINAI’s mission is to provide organizations with the technology necessary to build deep decarbonization strategies. Our tools engage organizations to automate carbon analysis and reporting for their entire operation, transforming how they interact with their business, value chain, and the environment.
We look for a diversity of ideas, talent, and exceptional individuals who are experienced with building new solutions from scratch, are comfortable with making tradeoffs to deliver high-value outcomes, are proactive, take ownership, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
No prior knowledge of GHG accounting, environmental science, or climate change is required, but we expect you to be a quick and voracious learner.
Define the category of decarbonization intelligence with us!
What you’ll do
As a CSM, your ultimate responsibility within the company is to become an industry expert, product expert, and trusted advisor to our customers.
At SINAI, Customer Success Managers lead the software implementation with customers. CSMs understand outcomes through ongoing data collection and feedback analysis and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies. You’ll be involved in all aspects of account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers on decarbonization, delivering value, and more:
- Be the primary contact between the company and our global customers - success planning & tracking, system configuration, onboarding of project leaders and end-users, increase adoption, and improve satisfaction
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with users, analyzing health metrics, running Customer Satisfaction Surveys, and gathering other types of feedback
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Cultivate customer champions, reference customers, and case studies
- Engage with senior-level stakeholders with some of our largest customers
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to support pilot projects, renewals, and expansion opportunities
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers.
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the team and provide feedback regarding product and service improvements
- Develop educational tools such as a knowledge base, support materials, and in-app tutorials (Reviews, translations, and content creation)
What we are looking for
- Professional working proficiency in English (additional languages are a bonus)
- Experience working with large enterprise customers
- 4 - 6+ years of customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company
- Experience working with large, complex datasets. Excel proficiency is required, and advanced Excel skills are a plus
- A passionate and proactive team-player
- Knowledge in, or ability to learn about climate change and corporate carbon strategies
- Project management skills to keep on top of the work being done for the client
- Exceptional skills in communication
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire and the ability to solve problems internally and for customers
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Flexible, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Results/Data-driven mentality
- Analytical Skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
- Experience in working with multiple digital tools and platforms
- Experience in startup environments is a big plus
TBD based on experience
SINAI is a San Francisco-based technology company focused on transforming how companies price, analyze, and reduce carbon emissions worldwide. We are passionate about technology and the environment. Our mission is to engage companies and governments to include carbon analysis in their operations, transforming how they interact with their business, value chain, and the environment.
We look for diverse ideas, talent, and exceptional individuals who are experienced with customer-facing positions in SaaS companies, are proactive, take ownership, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.