Job Description Summary
Responsible for Solution/Services Adoption and Client Management including Annual Recurring Revenue/Profit Management, Growth, On-going Services Delivery Management with high customer health, low churn rate and high renewal rate. Responsible for managing overall service quality and customer relationship management resources, including manpower, internal assets and external vendors.Key Responsibilities
Knowledge & Skills
- Partner with the Transition Team to drive success through initial onboarding, adoption and find value added to the customer.
- Performing a Strategic Account Planning and identifying, forecasting and mitigating risks
- Understand HP Products, their features, functions and solutions and understand how they can be used to solve problems and create solutions for your customers
- P&L Management: Secure the revenue and margin as well as the contract commitments, identify and nurture expansion opportunities (Up-sell and Cross-sell), improve tools and processes for faster turn-around
- Track customer KPI's (Statement of Work, Up-Sell / Cross-Sell…) and adoption to proactively work with customers on expansion, churn prevention and renewals.
- Maximize renewal rates by partnering with Pursuit to lead the contract renewal process with a focus on value-based outcome of HP products and solutions.
- Knowledge of outcome-based Sales model.
- Consult with client stakeholders to understand their business strategies and goals, as well as their objectives, to align with HP solutions and deliver against the agreed success criteria.
- Become a trusted advisor to customer stakeholders at C-level
- Lead regular strategic business reviews to communicate progress against agreed success plans, address and mitigate risks and present innovation solutions.
Scope And Impact
- Experience in Identifying and addressing customer business needs and issues in the technology space desired.
- Experience in Proactive Account Management and service delivery desired.
- Experience in Account Management using Consultative selling or issue resolution skills desired.
- Experience in Strategic and long-term account planning skills desired.
- At least 2 Certification in IT environment management desired (ITIL, COBIT, TOGAF, Lean IT, or similar industry stand certification).
- Experience in both content and application of typical technology services portfolios to address customer needs desired.
- Experience in identifying and effectively address customer business needs beyond the scope of their specific role.
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics systems, tools and processes or equivalent.
- Multiple Accounts or very large single accounts – local/global.
- Responsible for Supporting Pre-Sales, Drive Adoption, Increase Utilization.
- P&L Management, Up-sell and Cross-sell PAN HP Offerings, Manage Customer Health, Supports Renewals.
Education And Experience
- Multi Country client management in the same region, Medium complexity of Customer portfolio in the industry, Customers are typically multi-million dollar companies.
- Mid to High complex portfolio of solutions.
- Bachelor's degree [BA or BS] or equivalent
- MBA or Equivalent Preferred
- 8-10 years’ experience in account leadership roles such as Sales, Pursuit and Delivery or Business Management or 2 to 3 years’ experience in Customer Success Role
- Experience working in a matrixed environment
- Experience working in an IT industry and a vertical industry preferred
- P&L, Sales and Business Management required
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!