Hi, we're TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we pride ourselves on helping B2B tech buyers manage the complexity and risk of the buying process. We are a trusted source of information for tech buyers, delivering advice and facilitating connections between our buyers and the world's leading sellers of business technology.
Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, we are a remote-first company with more than 20 digital publications and over 500 global team members in the US, UK, Singapore, Australia, and the Philippines. We're proud to have been repeatedly recognized as one of America's fastest growing private companies by Inc., as well as a Tennessee top workplace. We work hard each day and have fun, too, with monthly virtual events, recreational slack channels, and the occasional costumed dance from our CEO.All positions are open to remote work unless otherwise specified in the requirements below.
The Channel Account Manager will be responsible for managing relationships with our company's channel partners, such as distributors, resellers, and other intermediaries. They will work to promote our company's products and services and ensure that channel partners have the necessary resources and support to sell our product effectively.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Develop and maintain relationships with channel partners, ensuring they have the support, resources, and training necessary to effectively sell the company's products or services.
- Work with channel partners to develop sales plans and strategies to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as marketing, sales, and product development, to ensure that channel partners have access to up-to-date product information, marketing materials, and technical support.
- Monitor and analyze market trends and competitor activity, adjusting strategies and tactics as necessary to stay competitive.
- Negotiate and manage contracts with channel partners, ensuring that all terms and conditions are met.
- Provide regular reporting and feedback to management on channel partner performance, sales trends, and market conditions.
- Develop and manage channel partner incentive programs to drive sales and revenue growth.
- Attend trade shows and other industry events to network with channel partners and stay informed about market trends and new products.
What We Offer You
- Agile professional who excels in a fast-paced environment and thrives on continuously pivoting strategies to drive business needs forward
- 2-3+ years of demonstrated familiarity with the Enterprise SaaS/B2B Industry - Delivery Operations, Deal Desk, Order Management, Finance Operations, Sales Operations or Pricing experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage large team and work with cross functional departments
- Strong quantitative skills and highly proficient in gSuite, Salesforce.com
- Must have the ability to influence and work collaboratively at all levels of the organization, be comfortable advising senior sales management on key deals to support their business
- Basic understanding of revenue recognition tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- A confident and determined outlook
- Highly organized, customer-focused, innovative and strong attention to details
- Excellent communicator, self-aware, transparent, professional, and open to feedback
- Ability to multitask and prioritize at times of high volume in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Our benefits and programs are designed to make your life better for you and your family..
- Flexible schedule with remote, hybrid and on-site options
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with company matching
- Flexible paid time off
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Pet insurance for your furry family members and co-workers
- Wellness perks that include the Headspace App and monthly fitness reimbursements
- Ongoing career development opportunities, mentorship program, bucket list benefit, and more
- In-office snacks, beverages, catered meals, and even some ping pong
- Beer on Fridays
Employer work visa sponsorship and support are not provided for this role. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at hire in an employer approved US state and must maintain authorization to work in the United States throughout their employment with our company.Salary Range
TechnologyAdvice seeks to hire top-tier individuals across the world and intends for our compensation to be at a rate that allows us to recruit and retain individuals who align with our core values, purpose, mission, and vision.
Final total compensation is based on a multitude of factors including, but not limited to, skill level, relevant experience to the position, and cost of labor.
Total annual compensation including commission
$80,000—$120,000 USDEOE statement
We believe that our differences make us stronger, and thus foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. TechnologyAdvice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.Pre-employment screening required.