Enterprise Account ManagerWork Environment:
100% RemoteWhat's in it for you!?
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits eligibility 1st day of the month after month of hire
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- Company Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- Team Events and recognition
- High growth continuous learning organization company with advanced opportunities
The Account Manager is the primary point of contact for our existing multi-service customers. The world of HR Managed Services can be difficult to tie together and that is where our Account Managers are able to make the difference by helping to ensure our service operations are synergized and delivering the highest degree of customer satisfaction. If you enjoy owning service coordination, inspection, remediation, and process improvement, this is a role for you. Your communication, organization, and ability to identify and address clients’ needs while representing Puzzle HR’s broad suite of services is the key to success in this role. Ultimately, you will contribute to building profitable, long-term relationships with our customers.Job Responsibilities:
- Primary point of contact for customer inbound feedback and inquiries.
- Building strong relationships with customer contacts and other stakeholder.
- Report the status of customer health along with service (solutions and enhancements) recommendations.
- Transition customers from service implementation process to ongoing service operations smoothly.
- Coordinate and host meetings with key customer stakeholders to ensure program is delivering on the service obligations listed in the customer’s service agreement.
- Ensure customers have the correct services to support their business. Suggest new services that may maximize customer satisfaction and realized value of the Puzzle partnership.
- Leads and facilitates internal collaboration with all Managed Services teams to establish client success, trust and confidence.
- Support each Managed Service in their creation of Standard Operating Procedures for all aspects of service delivery.
- Work in collaboration with Puzzle internal teams to assess, deploy and monitor necessary service improvements.
- Own, address, and create action plans for complex escalations and orchestrates support to team and clients accordingly.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who We Are? https://puzzlehr.com/
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or a minimum of three (3) years in related human resources experience preferred
- A minimum of two (2) years in related HCM experience preferred
- PHR/SHRM Certification preferred
- Demonstrated ability to identify, surface and execute process improvements.
- Customer account management or skilled customer service delivery.
- Project management or equivalent experience in monitoring and driving progress of coordinated company actions
- Organizing, managing, and tracking multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Human Resources experience including, Payroll, Benefits, Employee Onboarding, Talent Acquisition is highly preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Effectively learning and navigating a variety of HR systems and platforms such as: payroll, benefits, applicant tracking systems, HRIS highly preferred.
- Delivering clear, concise, and effective presentations to various audiences including executive level.
- Handling sensitive and confidential information.
At PuzzleHR we strive to be the force that disrupts Human Resources. By delivering White Glove Solutions to HR challenges that deliver measurable business results, we turn HR from a business cost center into a Revenue Driver.