Account Executive | Accounts Sales | New York, United States
At WeWork, we provide inspiring and flexible workplace solutions to help businesses - small, medium or large - thrive in more than 150 cities globally. The future of work is happening right now, and we are leading this moment. United by a common purpose, here we will empower tomorrow’s world at work. Join us on our journey as we give our members the freedom and support to push boundaries in their industries, and work to redefine our own.About The Opportunity
We are looking for an Account Executive to be responsible for selling into, and being the primary point of contact for key sales decision-makers, for an assigned book of business (approx. 60 Accounts each).
- Develop and tailor sales strategies to the needs of your book of business to form meaningful relationships with key business leaders
- Compose new business proposals and source for WeWork solutions tailored to specific member needs
- Hold discovery calls to understand member requirements, educate them on WeWork solutions, set up tours, negotiate contracts, and oversee the member move-in process
- Present pricing, determine discount structures, and drive deals through closing. Prepare contracts and oversee the agreements process in Partnership with Legal
- Create schedules and deadlines for deal execution and understand our internal processes to drive deals across the finish line
- Embrace cross-functional collaboration with Legal, Leasing, Enterprise Services, IT, and Procurement & Delivery Teams throughout the deal execution process
- Develop relationships with account heads and establish a monthly/quarterly cadence to connect on portfolio and pipeline opportunities
- Work alongside the Account Managers to optimize member experience
- Accurately forecast to meet and exceed sales goals on a monthly cadence
We’d love to hear from you if you meet the qualifications below:
Compensation & Benefits
- Bachelor's degree required; in a business-related field is preferred
- 3-5 years of experience, preferably in a B2B Sales or Real Estate role
- Experience in Salesforce, Tableau, and G-Suite
- Ability to compose comprehensive business proposals and execute deals from discovery to close
- Real Estate and business acumen, knowledge on brokerage and leasing terms
- Proven track record of hitting and overachieving quotas
- A thoughtful communicator who can prioritize and project manage short and long term initiatives
Base Pay and Incentive Compensation: $65,650 - $87,500 annual salary, plus variable incentive pay with on target earnings of $131,300 - $175,000.
WeWork employees are eligible to participate in an incentive plan specific to their role which sets forth the terms of the variable incentive pay and target earnings described above. Your recruiter will detail what incentive plan is applicable to this specific role. WeWork incentive plans are subject to the terms of the applicable incentive compensation plan, which will be made available to you after commencing employment. WeWork reserves the right to amend its incentive plans, and nothing in this job requisition or any other document creates a right to a specific incentive plan payment.
Benefits: Full-time employees are eligible for comprehensive benefits (subject to the terms of applicable plans/policies/agreements, which will be made available to you after commencing employment), including 20 days of PTO, approximately 10 paid holidays, 80 hours of paid sick leave, 16 weeks paid parental leave, competitive healthcare benefits, 401K plan, Life & AD&D insurance.Life at WeWork
Being a WeWorker is more than just a job. We believe the magic of work is sparked by the passion you bring, the places you go, the people you meet and the purpose you follow. And it starts here. Here you will brush shoulders with those who dare to dream and do. Here you will be welcomed by a diverse community that embraces and inspires you—because together we can achieve more. Here we challenge ideas, and explore new ways of getting things done. Whether you are part of our Employee Community Groups
, or part of a global project, we ask you to bring your open-minded attitude and collaborative spirit. In return, you will be part of a team where your unique perspectives are celebrated.WeWork is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil status, pregnancy (or pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression, transgender status or gender reassignment, race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including genetic testing and characteristics), military or veteran status, or any other grounds or characteristic that is protected under the law.