is a cloud-based, mobile, collaboration platform for the construction industry — we empower the people who build the world! Our goal is to transform the way the world builds by introducing technology to a 7,000 year old industry. To achieve this, we aim to attract unique, passionate people to the cause. We believe that faster, better reporting will improve the working lives of nearly 10% of the US labor force—the percentage of people currently working in construction. Helping turn the worst part of their day into the easiest (and fastest) is why we do what we do! We work with Commercial, Residential, and Specialty Contractors of all shapes and sizes; including many of the largest construction companies in the world.
We are looking for individuals who want to jump-start their careers in sales and join the Inside Sales team as a Sales Development Representative
. This position is a key role of the sales team as Raken continues to scale and grow to achieve the goal of being the industry-standard app for the construction field industry.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR)
is an entry-level sales role with the extremely important responsibility of qualifying and prospecting both inbound and outbound leads to create opportunities for the Sales Team. This is a great opportunity to join an incredible company and begin the path towards becoming an Account Executive in the SaaS industry at Raken.
You’ll assist in selling our market-leading technology while working closely with the sales team. To be successful, you’ll need a passion to succeed and grow, an extremely solid work ethic, a strong attention to detail, and the desire to be a true team-player as part of a dynamic team environment. Raken Sales is a high-performance environment with the expectation that each SDR will manage their business effectively and continually strive to achieve success. Consistency with activity, strategy, approach and attainment of daily and weekly activities combined with a positive, winning attitude, are keys to success in this role. This role can be fulfilled either in our Carlsbad, California office or remotely - local candidates are ideal.
Why Join Raken?
- Raken is a rapidly growing company based in Carlsbad, CA with over 4,500 customers across 92 countries
- We were recognized on the Forbes 2020 list of America’s Best Startup Employers and are ranked no. 1057 on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Companies
- We are consistently ranked as a High Performer for construction management solutions on notable review sites like G2, Capterra, and Software Advice
- Raken is a company that believes in investing in its employees - offering Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance coverage, 401k Matching, and Paid Learning and Development Programs.
- Our Culture is Top Priority - We have a hardworking team that loves to make a significant positive impact and have fun while doing it. Core Values we live by: Take Ownership, Keep Evolving, Stay Balanced, Elevate Others, and Let’s Go!
If you are highly driven individual who wants to make an impact working for a company that values its culture, employees, and customers above all else - Raken is the place for you.
Qualities Needed to Be Successful in the Role
- Detail & Analytical oriented
- Coachable and Able to Quickly Implement New Learnings
- Transparent, accountable, authentic
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects at the same time
- Collaborative & team focused
- Great communicator, action oriented & ambitious
- Holds himself/herself accountable
- Conduct high volume prospecting (100-150 activities per day) to contact both outbound and inbound leads through calls, emails, and other mediums
- Uncover, qualify, nurture, and build the sales opportunity pipeline for the Raken sales team
- Work closely and collaboratively with rest of Sales Team to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies
- Conduct needs qualification calls with specific prospects as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- <1 year of previous successful sales related experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- Positive Attitude
- Experience with customer interaction
- Competitive, but team-oriented nature
- Technical aptitude to quickly master our sales tools and internal technology
$19 - $21 per hourBenefits
Diversity and Inclusion
- Medical, dental and vision with generous employer contribution
- Generous PTO
- 12 Paid Holidays
- 401k + Match
- Continuing education
- Free on-site gym
- Monthly Social Events
- Excellent company culture
- Modern office with Ocean view and amenities
We are committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture but is a key contributor to our success. We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.Want to learn more about us?