We're Karat, the leader in technical interviewing and pioneer of the Interviewing Cloud
Karat's purpose is to unlock opportunity, and we built the world's first Interviewing Cloud to conduct predictive, fair, and enjoyable technical interviews 24/7. Karat helps companies expand interviewing capacity, unlock developer time, and raise engineering quality so they can hire smarter and grow faster, while creating more opportunities for software engineers. From our industry-leading solutions to Karat's Brilliant Black Minds program, the work we do here matters. We're a passionate, focused, human-centric team, and we want you to join us!Come join our Sales team
Our Sales Development Representative team is committed to generating new business opportunities for the Mid-Market team by identifying, contacting, and qualifying potential customers.What You Will Do
As a Sales Development Representative at Karat, you will work quickly to identify leads (both warm and cold) and convert them to viable opportunities for the Mid-Market team.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Initiate contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from advertisements.
- Go through hundreds of accounts every quarter to identify, target, and compose outreach to proper leads.
- Work with the Mid-Market Account Executives and Renewals Manager in order to identify target companies and tag-team outreach.
- Work through a list of past Karat customers to identify new opportunities for win-backs.
- Identify and engage with Karat champions who have moved to new companies that could utilize Karat's services.
- Communicate, organize, schedule, and track demo and discovery calls for the Mid-Market sales team.
This is a full time, salaried position. Immigration sponsorship is not available.
- Experience using Salesforce, Hubspot, Linkedin and tools like Zoominfo
- Experience in a fast paced tech environment with aggressive goal setting
- Track record of hitting or exceeding quotas/goals set
- Experience working and communicating with sales and marketing teams
Karat's HQ is based in Seattle, Washington, but our core team is distributed throughout the United States, Canada, and United Kingdom.
Benefits Of Joining Karat
Karat strives to offer everything you need to best support you today, tomorrow, and beyond.Compensation / Time Off:
Benefits / Wellness:
- Highly competitive salary and stock options
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid PTO (see below) and Sick Leave (10 days per year)
- Flexible time off policy for salaried positions
- Three weeks vacation per year for hourly positions
- Global parental leave (16 weeks paid with additional 8 weeks transition back to work in part-time capacity)
- 20 paid company holidays for 2023
Learn More About Us
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance via United Healthcare or Kaiser (for CA-based employees)
- 100% premium covered for employees
- 70% premium covered for dependents
- FSA, STD, LTD, Standard Life Insurance, and Optional Life Insurance
- Therapy and coaching for employees and dependents
- $150 per month reimbursement for miscellaneous benefits/wellness purchases
Statement of Inclusivity:
Karat is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, veteran status or other legally protected status. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Karat.
We value a diverse workforce: people of color, womxn, and LGBTQIA+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Karat is an E-Verify company.
Individual base pay depends on various factors, in addition to primary work location, such as complexity and responsibility of role, job duties/requirements, and relevant experience and skills. This role may be eligible for additional rewards, including commissions, bonuses, and equity.
The base salary pay range across the United States for this role is: