Business Development Representative /In-side Sales ( Chicago Area)
About NETSCOUT Systems, Inc.:
NETSCOUT Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ-NTCT) is the leading provider of integrated network and application performance management and cyber security solutions for today’s most demanding service provider, enterprise and government networks and organizations worldwide. Through the combination of Sniffer® and nGenius® technologies, NETSCOUT enables customers to maximize the performance and efficiency of applications and content delivered across globally distributed networks. In today's highly complex and rapidly changing IT environments, NETSCOUT's solutions play an essential role, providing the operational intelligence required to assure that critical networked applications and services run efficiently and reliably, meeting or exceeding user expectations, and increasing return on investment from the infrastructure.
NETSCOUT has over 2,300 employees and offices across the globe. NETSCOUT serves the Global 5000 enterprise community as well as government agencies and telecommunications service providers.
Develop and implement strategic sales plans in support of the field sales force to achieve account penetration goals and corporate revenue goals for the assigned territory. The Senior Business Development Representative position provides an Account Management career development path through successful support of local field and partner activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned):
• Identify and develops new meetings and opportunities within assigned region
• Runs various plays/sequences through prospecting tools
• Establish qualified leads through high volume cold calling, email, social and other prospecting outreach techniques
• Penetrate field designated target list of Enterprise accounts that NETSCOUT is not currently engaged in – White Space
• Follow up with Marketing Leads within region
• Identify opportunities for business expansion at selected existing target accounts
• Re-engage with stagnant/lost customers
• Targets competitive win-back campaigns
• Work with field team in a coordinated fashion driving and supporting selected initiatives
• Support and drive attendance at selected field events
• Utilize data resources such as Zoominfo, Tech Install Base lists, past leads, LinkedIn, etc.
• Analyzes buyer intent data to identify opportunities
• Maintain thorough knowledge of company products/services
• B.S. / B.A or equivalent work experience
• 3-5 years of sales experience, phone sales experience, 3-5 years of which were in an Inside Sales or Business Development role
• Previous experience selling computer software, cyber-security or related networking products.
• 3-5 years’ experience calling on Enterprise Accounts
• Ability to articulate the NETSCOUT value proposition
• Cold calling techniques
• Executing prospecting plays
• Results oriented, Self-Starting, and highly motivated
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• MS Office Tools
• SFDC, Outreach.io, Zoominfo, and LinkedIn experience a plus
**Must live in the Chicago area**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.