Our mission is to simplify childcare operations and create meaningful connections by providing technology, expertise, and unparalleled service.
Procare Solutions is the #1 name in childcare software – used by more than 35,000 childcare businesses across the country. For over 30 years, childcare professionals have looked to Procare to provide real-time information for making critical decisions, maintaining compliance with local and state regulations, and adhering to business best practices.
We make childcare management run smoothly, so that our customers can spend more time focusing on the kiddos, not back office administrative duties.A Little About The Role…
Do you have a passion for operational excellence and building innovative customer solutions? At Procare Solutions we are hiring a Windows Engineer with expertise in IT architecture and operations. The ideal candidate is experienced in Windows-based infrastructure, with a firm grasp of emerging technologies, platforms, and applications, including ability to customize them to help our business become more secure and efficient. We are looking for a Windows Engineer that can build, improve, and support complex systems and services that deliver exceptional results to both internal and external Procare customers. You will oversee technical design, planning, implementation, performance tuning, support, and recovery procedures for all corporate, private and public cloud systems, with an emphasis on our hybrid Windows environment and AWS.What You’ll Do
- Responsible for building innovation in the areas of distributed system resilience, continuous feedback and automated delivery
- Support DevOps initiatives including, but not limited to, building and supporting CICD pipelines, and participation in SRE initiatives and practices.
- Assist in leading the transformation from an IaaS to a PaaS architecture and consolidation of process improvements and infrastructure as code
- Participate in incident response and improving the associated processes and tooling
- Refine and create new service level objectives and meaningful metrics
- You will troubleshoot complex technical issues, and design robust, scalable systems
- Responsible for building out more intelligent alerting and support workflows
- Identify and reduce manual toil through automation, standards, and agile process
- Support the implementation, testing, and documentation of Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity and security initiatives
- Take part in a 24x7 on-call rotation
Our ideal candidate will have...
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 5 years of Microsoft Enterprise Business Applications: Hyper-V, Active Directory, Windows Server Infrastructure (Core), DNS, SAN, Fiber Channel and Failover Clustering
- 1+ years of AWS technology experience, including experience with the five pillars of a well-architected frameworks Comprehensive understanding of PowerShell scripting or other scripting languages and automation practices
- Excellent technical communication skills
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator, Solutions Architect, or DevOps Engineer highly desired
- Strong experience with Microsoft Windows Server, MS SQL, and High Availability/DR Environments
- AWS cloud platform technologies such as API Gateway, Lambda, RDS, DynamoDB, SQS, SES, S3, EKS, Cognito, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, etc.
- Prior experience working in and transforming DevOps and SRE teams. Will assist in transforming these teams to be more productive and responsive.
- Excellent comprehensive benefits packages including: medical, dental, & vision plans- choose the plan best for you
- HSA option with employer contributions of $50/month
- Vacation time, holidays, sick days, volunteer & personal days
- 401K Plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Dependent Care, and Transportation FSA Plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company paid Short and Long-Term disability and Life Insurance
- RTD EcoPass for all Denver employees
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000/year and continued Professional Development
- Free access to our Employee Assistance Program with 24/7 live support
- Casual workplace environment
- Some meals provided
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Prime downtown location close to restaurants and entertainment
- Promote from within- excellent career paths
$85k - $110k DOELocation
This position can be based in any of our offices or fully remote. We are currently in a flexible hybrid in-office/remote working model based on local COVID-19 health regulations and business needs.