Want to learn more about this role and Jobot? Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!
Solutions Engineer - Fully Remote!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Albert Simons
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $120,000 - $140,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We have been combining the power of creative design with a strategic selection of equipment manufacturers to create best-in-class fulfillment and distribution solutions for a wide variety of industries and clients. We give our clients the personal time and attention of an expert, niche partner who will work with you one-on-one to develop the best solutions for your business. In partnership with our sister companies, we're uniquely positioned to serve every aspect of the supply chain from strategic planning to systems implementation.
Our partners are the world's top AGR/AMR companies. Through our partnerships, we have developed a top-notch reputation for brining next-gen systems and solutions to our customers. If you're looking for a company that is willing to lead from the front, try new technology and continue to break barriers by thinking with a "can do" mindset, then we want to speak with you!
Why join us?
- 100% remote
- Exposure to the worlds move innovative products
- Exposure to brand-name companies
- Industry leading compensation
- Healthcare benefits
- Generous PTO package so you can enjoy the work/life balance you deserve!
Are you ready to work cross functionally to develop integrated material handling solution options that feature innovative technologies for customers??? Please apply if your answer is yes and you have the following...
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of experience with autonomous robotics
- Previous experience in warehouse automation and specifically distribution/fulfillment centers
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Familiarity with AutoCAD
- Masters in Engineering
- goods-to-person system experience
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Want to learn more about this role and Jobot?
Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!