Helping companies improve their Developer Experience
At DX, we’re changing the way engineering organizations improve developer productivity. We believe that the problem is not the people, it’s the systems that need to be fixed: the suboptimal tools and processes that get in developers’ way. By fixing the engineering system, organizations can deliver amazing products for their customers more quickly and reliably.
Our research-based measurement framework allows engineering teams to measure the entire developer experience to identify the biggest pain points for developers and empowers teams to resolve them. Our research team consists of Dr. Nicole Forsgren (lead author, Accelerate) and Dr. Margaret-Anne Storey (co-author SPACE), among others.
Today DX is relied on by enterprises like Dropbox, Twilio, eBay, and Pfizer, and fast-growing startups like Vercel, Lattice, GoodRx, and Brex.
At DX, delivering for our customers is our #1 priority. It's in our DNA to ensure that our customers are thrilled with our platform and we're looking for a top-notch Customer Success Manager to support that goal for our startup and growth-stage customers.
You'll get to work with an industry-defining product, some of the coolest companies out there, and a group of truly amazing people (our customers are the best!).
What you’ll do:
- Own the overall relationship with assigned clients, which will include successful onboarding, increasing adoption, and ensuring retention and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned customer and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Work with customers to establish business and technical goals, or other key performance indicators, and aid the customer in achieving these goals. You will be responsible for the customer's renewal and expansion of the platform through up-sells, cross-sells, and add-ons. This position includes a renewal quota.
- Drive implementation and customer onboarding with a key focus on champion-building objectives.
- Helping build the processes and supporting materials that make the customer experience effortless and delightful, including product demos, training, videos, and documentation.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Manage the portfolio of the customers that will be in different stages of the life cycle. The ability to manage dozens of customers simultaneously is key.
Our commitment to you:
- We’re a lean (profitable) team that rewards performance. You will be joining a small team and will immediately have a massive impact. As you help the company grow, your compensation, role, and scope will grow.
- Expect the standard startup benefits including competitive compensation and healthcare reimbursement.
- If everything above gets you excited, apply here on LinkedIn. Feel free to send an email/Linkedin message to Greyson (email@example.com) and share why you’re interested. We make quick decisions and are looking forward to meeting you!