At Murj, we do what we love and love what we do!
Murj was founded to solve a problem witnessed first-hand. Our founder and CEO, Todd, worked with cardiology practices as an implantable cardiac device sales representative. He watched clinicians struggle to manage these sophisticated devices using outdated and inadequate tools. Having previously worked in product management at Apple, Todd knew that brilliant design can profoundly impact the user experience -- so why not design a better way to care for patients with implantable devices?
In Murj, Todd created the opportunity to reimagine and transform the clinic user experience through thoughtful design of a cloud-based device management application. Today, we are unified by a passion for intuitive, elegant, and imaginative technology and a desire to enhance the lives of cardiac care professionals and their patients.
Murj is for people seeking a fast-paced, ever-changing environment surrounded by a supportive team that works hard and strives for innovation and professionalism, with a steady diet of humility and camaraderie.
What Murj offers.
We believe in treating every employee like family, with love, respect, and responsibility. The individual and collective success of every employee is at the forefront of what we do and believe.
And in joining Murj, you are joining a community that believes in evolution and promotion from within; there is a high degree of opportunity for progression, creativity, and ownership.
From your first day at Murj, you are eligible for full medical, dental, and vision insurance along with a generous open vacation policy, over 12 paid company holidays each year, a competitive salary, and equity participation and 401(k) after 3 months of service.
Let us leave you with this.
If this role sounds intriguing - we encourage you to apply. And we encourage applicants to embrace new challenges, as the right fit at Murj is often more about the person and the challenges they seek, not what they’ve had an opportunity to achieve in the past.
The Director of Sales, Northeast role is responsible for all sales activities in their assigned geography in order to achieve revenue goals for Murj software and services. This role will represent Murj with comprehensive knowledge of our product and offerings, and can apply our solutions to customer needs. Our ideal candidate has deep experience with the entire sales process within a healthcare setting while excelling at lead generation, fostering relationships, and deal closing.
Daily activities may include:
- Lead generation and establishing client relationships
- Champion Murj product through demonstrations
- PowerPoint development and presentation
- ROI and proposal development
- Contract proposal & negotiation
- Customer relationship management
- Trade show attendance
- Regular coordination with Murj National Accounts team to ensure Regional execution of IDN growth strategy
- Stay up to date on Regional competitive and market trends
- Additional responsibilities that may be asked of you from time to time
- Successfully complete assigned training curriculum
- Weekly 1:1 calls with VP Sales to discuss sales funnel activity using Murj deal flow tools
- 5+ year sales experience in the Cardiology space is preferred, but not required
- 5+ years of experience interacting with healthcare professionals (physicians, AHPs, administrators) in a sales role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships with potential customers
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A desire to learn and grow in the sales profession
- Located in the region that is served: Northeastern United States
- Bachelor's degree preferred, not required
Nice to Have:
- IBHRE certification is a bonus
- 50% for sales calls, customer visits, tradeshows, etc.