**Direct Hire ONSITE role. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder**
Location: Blue Ash, Ohio
Prodigy is looking for a Regional Sales Director who has 10+ years of sales experience with a service provider. This person will be responsible for the sale of our Client's Service suite to small and medium Enterprise customers with a primary focus on new logos. The service suite includes network and cloud solutions.
- Develop account and territory selling strategies.
- Self-prospecting and pipeline building.
- Identify and properly qualify new business opportunities.
- Establish and qualify pipeline opportunities by engaging the appropriate resources to develop technical requirements and solutions.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and report to management in a timely and consistent manner
- Work within our Client's guidelines to negotiate appropriate pricing, service level, and legal terms with customers.
- Foster and develop increased awareness of our Client within professional and personal networking groups.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 10+ years of sales experience with a service provider.
- Background and understanding of Infrastructure Services, Telecommunications, and Cloud Services.
- Experience selling to small and medium enterprises ($250M Sales).
- Experience with sales related to Cloud Enterprise Managed Services (hosting, etc), Infrastructure Services and Solutions (VMWare, HP, Veeam, Zerto), and Telecommunication services (MPLS, DIA, Private Line, Fiber).
- Self-starter and understanding of the full sales cycle.
The successful candidate will also have:
- Service Provider sales experience.
- Experience hunting out new logos and building out a territory.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of our industry, customer needs, and competitive landscape.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas.
- Hunter mentality experience with prospecting and lead generation.
- Must work well in a team environment with multiple resources.