The Company is a global software innovator focused on cloud, infrastructure, and legacy modernization, with global headquarters in Chicago, IL and offices around the world. The company was founded in South Korea in 1997.
It provides enterprise software solutions that help power the infrastructure of companies large and small. With our remarkable technology, fresh perspective, collaborative spirit, and unusual clarity and transparency, giving customers the choice that they deserve. It also offers a wide range of data center infrastructure software solutions. OpenFrame is a mainframe modernization solution that converts single tier, mainframe applications to multi-tiered, cloud-ready x86 architectures without change to the applications.
The Company is seeking a motivated and experienced Senior Sales Director for its OpenFrame solution. This senior position will help drive B2B sales at a high-paced organization, addressing a strong and growing market. Further, the organization is continued to long-term success and will do this via a reward and recognition-based culture.
- Oversee sales operations and implement improvements where necessary
- Manage sales pipeline in CRM platform (Salesforce)
- Develop and maintain long-term customer and partner relationships
- Meet or exceed Company’s sales objectives
- Understand industry-specific trends and market
- Collaborate with technical teams to prepare presentations and written proposals for potential customers
- Communicate value propositions to potential customers and migration partners
- Leverage data in CRM to optimize and retain opportunities
- Report on the status of the sales pipeline to the leadership team
- 40% travel may be required
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent; Masters’ degree or MBA preferred
- 10+ years of enterprise cloud technology experience, particularly mainframe modernization or working with mainframe migrating partners
- Proven track record of securing high-revenue deals; exceeding targeted goals
- Extensive customer and partner network
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Strong organizational, presentation, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to deal effectively with diverse individuals at all organizational levels
- Versatility and flexibility; willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Proficient in Salesforce or other CRM software