Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the world’s leading retailers and brands to extend their retail and ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the Now Economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, and with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands and suppliers connect to customers and meet the challenges of the Now Economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, and we’re looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.Overview
CommerceHub’s Strategic Account Team focuses on empowering customers on their digital journey, from envisioning new possibilities to delivering solutions that result in targeted business outcomes and a great customer experience and revenue growth for CommerceHub.
As a Strategic Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to drive digital transformation in partnership with your customer, to achieve both CommerceHub and customer business outcomes. Leveraging your large, multi-functional team across the breadth of the product portfolio, engage at the most senior levels of your customers and bring industry-relevant solutions to help these enterprise customers adopt and embrace digital technologies.
With a proven history of driving growth in market share, achieving sales targets, and customer obsession, this role will give the opportunity to leverage your extensive customer network and sales experience to execute against a strategic account plan.
Do you look around corners for ways to engage and service customers? Are you passionate about using technology to solve business problems to drive business outcomes that have big customer impact?
Come build the future with us!
- Account Management – Develops and oversees the execution of account plan(s) to ensure CommerceHub revenue targets and customer business outcomes are met. Engages with internal and external stakeholders on business planning, to promote mutually beneficial customer digital transformation strategies
- Customer Engagement – Proactively develops a strong understanding of the ecommerce and supply chain industry priorities and presents CommerceHub’s solutions based on customer insights. Advocates on behalf of the customer internally, ensuring requests and needs of assigned accounts are being addressed
- Sales Excellence – Leads and orchestrates extended virtual teams in each area of product set to consistently achieve revenue growth and adoption
- Industry Knowledge – Proactively builds and maintains a strong knowledge of ecommerce and supply chain industry, associated business strategy, and key industry partners and solutions. Coordinates with internal industry experts to gather industry knowledge to improve business outcomes for the customer
- 10+ years of complex Sales, Account Management or Line-of-Business Management with P&L Ownership
- 5+ years of demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-Suite customer executives
- 5+ years of experience working with senior level executives in large enterprises with strong business acumen
- Experience communicating and presenting to C-Suite and senior leadership internally (VP-level and above)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience managing and orchestrating account team resources on behalf of customers
- Experience positioning and selling technology to new and existing clients
- Experience proactively growing customer knowledge and relationships within complex accounts
- Track record of consistent and sustained business and sales performance in complex enterprise sales
- Ensuring the right sense of urgency and diligence across the company
What It’s Like To Work At CommerceHub
- Experience working in the ecommerce and digital supply chain (e.g. Retail, Brands, and Suppliers) driving digital technologies to solve business outcomes
- A BA or BS degree in computer science, engineering, business, marketing, or related field (MBA preferred)
- Experience in large complex deal negotiations with a successful track record, ability to navigate across CommerceHub and the customer in a trusted advisor/consultative approach and establishing credibility quickly with senior level executives across the organizations
- A strong understanding of CommerceHub and/or technology platform is plus
We have big plans for growth and transformation and we’re doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a cliché. We’ve built balance into our culture and it’s at the core of everything we do—how we collaborate and make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard and respect both personal and professional boundaries, knowing that we’re at our best when we’re intentional about how and where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work and an even bigger impact.Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary and company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, and a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture and supplies
- Culture and team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.