Are you looking for a position where you can make an impact? Where you can help communities and non-profits tackle some of the most pressing challenges of our times? At Konveio, we help plans and projects that improve our communities, institutions, and planet become reality. We provide document engagement software that helps clients like the City of Madison, Project Management Institute, or the United Nations FAO foster understanding and collect feedback to get buy-in from stakeholders.
Our startup team is looking for a junior Account Executive (AE) with experience in the govtech space to help us reach our next level of growth. In this role, you will own leads through the full sales cycle, as well as help find and connect with potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with prospects (and their first impression of us), our ideal AE will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excel at running semi-automated prospecting campaigns, and have experience running discovery calls and demoing web applications. We’re seeking someone eager to grow into a full AE role who can help us grow our pipeline and bring on new customers. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills, and have the technical understanding to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
This role is a mix of AE, SDR, and Revenue Operations (i.e. the systems and processes we need to build a world class sales team), and is a great next step in your career if you’ve been an SDR and want to quickly grow into an Account Executive role
Responsibilities for this Role:
- AE (40%)
- Identify, develop and close new opportunities, managing the sales cycle from discovery to demo to close.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calling and emails.
- Schedule and run qualified meetings, calls/demos, and engage with executives and others within the prospect’s organization to generate new business opportunities.
- Identify market trends and best practices in the local planning and engagement space, and use those trends to guide Konveio’s go-to-market plan
- Work with the sales team and prospective customers to move Enterprise deals forward.
- SDR (40%)
- Develop sales and outreach strategies; design, build, and run our prospecting workflows, Reach out to cold and warm prospects, qualify leads and build relationships with prospects by understanding their needs
- Manage the top of our sales funnel; Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage executives for next steps.
- Rev Ops / Strategy (20%)
- Help build our sales playbooks by identifying improvements, creating and updating templates and scripts, or best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook.
- Identify gaps in current sales processes and incorporate best practices and new approaches to increase win rate and decrease sales cycles
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of consultative sales experience as an SDR, AE, or related position in a new or rapidly evolving market
- Minimum of 1 year selling SaaS products in the US public sector, ideally to state or local government agencies.
- Tech-savvy and curious about new technologies
- Experience using CRM platforms, specifically Pipedrive.
- Excellent time-management, organization and prioritization skills.
- Confident, dynamic and enthusiastic with the ability to work effectively in a startup and remote work environment.
- Excellent English both verbal and written communication skills and an ability to effectively communicate and influence others.
- Strong communication skills via phone and email.
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- Experience selling SaaS to B2B clients
- Experience with outreach automation and prospecting tools, specifically LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Lemlist.
Payment: $55,000 - $70,000 per year base, with bonuses for reaching monthly targets and commission on all sales.
Remote or in our Denver office. Full-time