Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. But today consumers choose businesses based on online reputation and digital experiences. The modern marketer must deliver exceptional experiences that create repeat customers, and they need a platform that can do this at scale. Local businesses often struggle to overcome the complexity and inefficiencies that come from using multiple applications to manage and optimize their marketing and customer experience operations. They often find that their use of fragmented point solutions keeps them from achieving true customer insights - and from acting upon them in real time.
This is the challenge that Birdeye solves with its all-in-one reputation and customer experience platform. More than 90,000 local businesses and brands use Birdeye to be found online through local listings and reviews; engage with consumers through webchat, text, and social media messaging; collect digital payments; and gain insights to improve customer experience with survey, ticketing and benchmarking tools.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Palo Alto, Birdeye is led by a team of industry experts and innovators from Google, Amazon, Salesforce, and Yahoo and in 2021, our CEO and Co-founder was named 2021 EY Entrepreneur of the Year. Birdeye is backed by the who’s who of Silicon Valley - Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures, and World Innovation Lab - and recently closed a $60 million Series C funding round led by Accel-KKR, a leading technology-focused investment firm. Learn more at birdeye.com.
What You'll Do
Birdeye, the all-in-one Experience Marketing platform, is looking for remote Channel Account Executives to partner with Digital Marketing Agencies across the country. This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial-minded sales executive looking to get in on the ground floor of one of Silicon Valley's hottest startups. If you possess the right energy, competitive spirit, personal drive and track record of success in Sales, this is an opportunity that you cannot afford to miss.
- Full-cycle Inside Sales (including cold-calling/ prospecting, conducting discovery calls, demos, and closing deals over the phone)
- Closing 5-7 Agency Partners monthly
- Converting Inbound leads
- Prospecting and qualifying your own outbound opportunities
- Working amongst cross functional teams to drive revenue (BDR’s, Customer Success, Finance)
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of quota carrying software/partnership sales (preferred industry experience: digital marketing, advertising, technology)
- Experience discussing concepts like PPC, SEO, SEM and other marketing technologies with prospective clients
- Skilled in conducting online discovery calls, demonstrations, and price negotiation
- Comfortable communicating across expertise levels (C-Suite, Agency Directors, Front Line Employees)
- Ability to stay organized with SalesForce: Pipeline, Lead, Task Management
- You are able to work independently and can thrive in a team centric environment
- Ability to demonstrate previous success: awards, stack-rankings, accomplishments
Why You'll Join Us
At Birdeye, we seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we continually raise the bar to deliver meaningful results for ourselves and our customers. Our quality is world-class. We deliver what we commit and roll up our sleeves and get work done.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit community that helps you succeed and celebrates your wins! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, actively seek different points of view, and ask everyone to be their authentic self at all times.
- 100% Employer-paid benefit plans available for employees with multiple health plan options (HSA, PPO)
- Flexible PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home options available
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Resource Groups - network with like-minded "Birds"
- Abundant opportunities that come with a dynamic and fast-growing organization!