This role is with Klaviyo, Inc.. WayUp is partnering with Klaviyo, Inc. to hire top talent.
_At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos)
brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit
to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny._
Klaviyo is driven by our ability to transform marketing automation with our product built for ecommerce. As an Account Executives at Klaviyo you will be a part of a sales team driving the way website stores are able to store and scale their business. Offering more than email + sms automation, our powerful platform is a complete strategy for ecommerce sellers to engage and personalize their customers' brand interaction.
We are seeking Account Executives who have passion and success in empowering creators. In return our sales teams have a tremendous opportunity to impact Klaviyo prospects, help our mission on Klaviyo’s trajectory and as a result, on themselves.
Klaviyo’s Account Executives pride themselves on being product experts who focus on closing deals the right way -- with the right customers whom they set up for success.
As an Account Executive on our LSMB team, you will run the entire sales cycle -- from qualification to demo to driving the buying process to close. You will be responsible for crafting and executing a scalable sales strategy while managing prospects.
The best AE's are able to close over 70% of their opportunities, forecast their business with accuracy, and proactively manage and extract value from their territory long term.
- How You’ll Make a Difference:
- Build Klaviyo’s e-commerce client base for Entrepreneur segments
- Actively manage your pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success
- Support the success of your peers
- Exhibit Klaviyo’s values of accountability and effort
- Provide guidance and support to new Account Executives
- Expand your skill set by participating in adjacent tasks over time
- Contribute to the success of the business, and in return have exciting career growth opportunities
- Who You Are:
- 1+ years of closing experience in SaaS marketing or ecommerce related technology
- Proven experience selling to C-Suite/ Marketing personas and strong knowledge of the Ecommerce/ Retailers/ Brands domain
- Excited to empower creators, motivated to exceed goals
- Receptive to feedback and failure as an opportunity to improve
- Continually seek improvement, expanding your knowledge of customer marketing, technology and business landscape
- Share and encourage best practices with your team to develop innovative solutions
- Thoughtfully engage with customers to fuel their growth
- Are adept at understanding the Klaviyo product, along with influencing and relationship building
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment