Inspiroz is searching for an Account Executive to lead the next phase of our growth. This role will take the lead in driving the full sales pipeline, from lead generation to closure. The Account Executive will work under the guidance of the President to identify strategic sales initiatives, to drive sales efforts, and to close sales. The Account Executive will also support overall brand and marketing efforts as related to driving sales. The ideal candidate will be an experienced sales executive with a passion for supporting schools and working in technology.
ACS International Resources, parent to Inspiroz, has been providing IT services and consulting for 30 years with great success. Principal offerings today include providing strategic advice, IT infrastructure services, and affordable, fully-staffed 24/7/365 IT support and remote monitoring services.
ACS started working with schools in 2012 when KIPP Philadelphia became our first school partner. In 2016, we created Inspiroz to fully focus our work on K-12 education. Inspiroz is unique in that we focus our work on charter schools, and we understand what is needed to create and maintain an IT environment that allows teachers and leaders to drive student outcomes and operational excellence.
Inspiroz works with over 200 schools across the country. Among our clients are networks such as Uncommon Schools, KIPP Philadelphia, KIPP Jacksonville, KIPP Atlanta, KIPP NorCal, Democracy Prep Public Schools, James Irwin Charter Schools, Great Oaks, and City on a Hill, as well as stand-alone charter schools such as Global Community, Young Scholars, DC Scholars, Elsie Whitlow Stokes, Forte Preparatory Academy, Jersey City Global, and Booker T. Washington.
At Inspiroz, we solve the technology challenges of charter schools (and occasionally independent schools) by providing unmatched expertise through strategy, implementation and managed services. We partner with school leaders and educators to improve the way technology is used to drive transformational student outcomes and achieve operational goals. With a stable, portable and scalable IT infrastructure, we prepare and support each school’s technology environment through various phases of evolution and growth.
We have grown rapidly the last five years (3.5x) and have laid out an ambitious Vision for the next five years.
We are a mission-focused company that is committed to ensuring children of all backgrounds and abilities have the opportunity to excel academically and achieve greatness. We share in that passion with our school partners and live it through our values of: “One Team, One Plan, One Goal”, “High Bar”, “Obsessed with Partner Needs” and “Everything Communicates.”
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead and perform sales efforts across Inspiroz and ACS (parent company).
- Consistently achieve a sales delivery pipeline and closed sales that meet or exceed targets.
- Outbound calling/email to prospects daily to set meetings.
- Use and ensure effective use of HubSpot and ConnectWise.
- Maintain sales pipeline and sales forecast, update CRM daily.
- Coordinate with 3rd party lead generation company.
- Generate sales opportunities in target accounts.
- Attend networking events on a regular basis both during and after business hours.
- Lead efforts in identifying conferences to attend and exhibit at.
- Work assigned leads throughout the sales cycle with professionalism.
- Demonstrate the ability to overcome objections, negotiate, and close business.
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Participate (primarily with President and Chief Education Strategist) in the assessment of a variety of market and service opportunities.
- Establish relationships with new schools and districts to secure and achieve assigned monthly sales targets.
- Uphold a high level of Inspiroz product knowledge to drive the sales process forward with prospective schools or districts.
- Act as an Inspiroz brand ambassador in the marketplace; present yourself as friendly, helpful, professional, yet casual and conversational at the same time.
- Coordinate marketing and branding to build Inspiroz brand recognition.
- Build strategic relationships with local and national organizations that will build brand awareness and expand revenue opportunities.
- Manage a business development associate to support sales efforts (list building, information gathering, etc.).
- Manage a marketing and design associate to support sales efforts (sales material designs, social media, blog, website, etc.).
What our Ideal Candidate Will Bring:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, organizational and verbal/written communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage a diverse workload.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage/prioritize multiple tasks, demonstrate problem solving/ solution-oriented approach.
- Strong proposal writing ability and experience.
- Experience selling to K-12 schools a big plus.
- Experience working with sales software (Seamless AI, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Mailchimp, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to understand, accept, and engage with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Authenticity, able to communicate with school stakeholders.
- Minimum 2-4 years sales experience.
- MSP / IT services knowledge.
- Geographic location: Philadelphia preferred (open to other locations in the Northeast)
- Open to a hybrid role (3 days per week in office)
- Ability to travel, depending on the time of year and needs of the business.
What Our Ideal Candidate Will Receive:
- A company focused on maintaining a great company culture.
- A growing, mission-focused company focused on supporting schools looking to change the world.
- An opportunity to make a difference in the company and to be rewarded for doing so.
- A company that is always looking to improve while adhering to our core principles.
- An opportunity for career growth within the organization.
- Competitive compensation package with variable pay potential and benefits.
- A company that is invested in your continuous improvement and growth.
Lars Beck, President