Location: Eastern/ Central Time Zone
The world today is run on critical business applications, and many of these application are custom built systems that require constant upkeeping and evolution. It's how businesses maintain their competitive edge, leveraging latest technologies in an agile fashion. The challenge though is understanding the inner workings of these applications. This is where CAST comes in.
CAST is the software intelligence category leader. CAST technology can see inside custom applications with MRI-like precision, automatically generating intelligence about their inner workings - composition, architecture, transaction flows, cloud readiness, structural flaws, legal and security risks. It’s becoming essential for faster modernization for cloud, raising the speed and efficiency of Software Engineering, better open source risk control, and accurate technical due diligence. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, and China.
As VP of Highlight Sales, North America, you will be leading and developing a team of SaaS sales specialists. You will participate and lead in client and prospect meetings as well as work cross-functionally with partners and corporate resources as required.
The ideal candidate will be a customer-focused industry leader with a consistent track record of exceeding sales growth and adoption goals of SaaS products, specifically within enterprise accounts made up Fortune 2000 companies. You will be responsible for expanding existing customers and accelerating new enterprise agreements. You will be responsible to lead this team of specialty sellers from prospecting to closure growing our list of new logo references across North America.
The successful candidate will have deep experience in leading and coaching distributed teams across the full range of business development activities including:
- Actively leading demand generation activities
- Developing and implementing successful sales campaigns
- Engaging at C-level in enterprise customer organizations
- Building a team of direct Sales Executives to drive rapid new business sales growth in North America
- Building and driving sales strategy for the region in conjunction with Sales Operations to effectively Go-To-Market, including understanding the competitive landscape, presence, and strength within the region
- Actively engaging in territory planning, relationship development, and opportunity development and driving revenue by supporting and assisting Field Sales Teams in closing opportunities
- Recruiting, coaching, and mentoring team members to drive excellence
- Developing territories and quota for the sales team and effectively communicating to set performance expectations within the team
- Managing and reporting accurate forecast and pipeline to the business
- Achieving of annual sales goals on a quarterly and annual basis
- 8-12 years of sales and sales leadership experience
- Extensive track record of new business sales success including presentation and negotiation skills within industry and at C Level
- Strong strategic thinking in territory, account, and persona target planning, including analytical and financial planning skills to meet and exceed quotas and goals
- Ability to understand the 'bigger picture' and business drivers around IT
- Built self-motivated sales teams that embrace a culture of collaboration, enthusiasm, and overachievement
- Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- A self-starter with a strong drive for results
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
- A trusted advisor to customers and colleagues
Salary Range: $300,000-400,000 OTE