Storable is looking to add an Account Executive
to our Storable team. As an Account Executive, you will play a critical role within the company through hands-on management of our marina partners.
The Storable Marina Division - composed of Molo Marina and Service Management and Stellar Rental and Club software - is on a mission to create amazing business management software for marinas.
Recently acquired by Storable, Molo and Stellar are marina management software solutions which help marine businesses to gain efficiency and offer new levels of customer service. Molo tracks customers, vessels, slip availability, reservations, services and sales. Stellar helps boat rental and club operators increase revenue by offering a 24/7 booking agent, reduce the volume of incoming phone calls, and mitigate boat damage to bolster liability.
If you’re someone that’s into SaaS and boats, then you’ll love being a part of the Storable Marina Division!
- All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis and you must reside in the following states: AL, AZ, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MD, MI, MO, MS, NC, NE, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WY.
What You Will Do Every Day
- Perform in a highly metrics driven environment with an emphasis on tracking and hitting specific targets throughout the sales cycle
- Own all stages of the sales process
- Become Molo’s product expert and chief client ambassador
- Prospect for potential marinas, yacht clubs, boatyards through internet research, cold calling, cold emailing, picking up the leads already in our fully loaded CRM
- Anticipate client’s needs and proactively suggest ways in which Stellar Software could benefit their operation
- Connect with marinas electronically, on the phone or via live demos and communicate the value of our products effectively
- Utilize CRM to the full extent to track and close deals
- Attend conferences to promote Molo and close deals
- Handhold marinas during the closing and onboarding process while transitioning relationship to account management
- Maintain customer account responsibility and a professional relationship with customers after the sale
What You Need To Bring To The Table
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Min 2 years of sales experience preferably in B2B SaaS
- Min 1-year experience selling to small and medium-sized businesses
- Demonstrated analytical, relationship-building, communication, and strategic problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage the challenges of handling multiple accounts whilst driving the leads through the entire sales cycle
- Great time management and organizational skills
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Flexibility, intellectual curiosity, and willingness to learn and adapt to the evolving needs of a fast-growing startup
- Prior experience in software or technology sales in a software development/agile environment
- Accounting / Bookkeeping experience is a plus as is a passion for boating
All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- Storable is a fully distributed company, but is currently only registered for employment in certain states. To be eligible for employment, you must reside in the following states: AL, AZ, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MD, MI, MO, MS, NC, NE, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WY
At Storable, we believe storage operators should have one partner they can trust to help you get the results they need for their business. That’s why we’ve built the industry’s first fully integrated platform that offers facility management software, facility websites, marketing programs and services, payments, and deeply integrated tenant insurance capabilities all in one solution.
We leverage our platform in combination with our over 25 years of storage industry expertise to help our thousands of storage customers achieve their tenant experience and operational efficiency objectives every single day.
Benefits And Perks
- Generous health coverage for you and your family, including short- and long-term disability coverage, 401(k) and HSA matching, two-times base salary company-provided life insurance, emergency loans, legal coverage and more.
- Engage remotely! Since 2020, we’ve transitioned to a fully remote environment but that doesn’t mean we’re not connected. We continue to run regular contests, trivia games, and virtual happy hours!
- Instant-access and flexible vacation. We trust you, so we have a ‘take what you need’ vacation policy. No waiting to use it or need for accruals.
- Do More, Be More – company rewards and recognition that add up and can be redeemed for personalized gifts and experiences! Storriors have been able to enroll in scuba certification classes, travel overseas, and redo their back patio among many other things.
- Company anniversaries, birthdays, weddings, adding children to a family, first-time home buyers and more are celebrated.
- We encourage you to get active in the community by joining one of our offsite volunteer and community service events and by using volunteer PTO time.
- Self-care matters, so we offer the opportunity to take a load-off and enjoy a mental health day outside of your normal PTO time.
- Fully-paid parental leave: 12 and 6 weeks for primary and secondary caregivers respectively.
- ’Paw’ternity Leave and Pet Bereavement - we understand that pets are a part of the family and have generous time-off policies, which honor that commitment.
- Caregiver Leave: four weeks of fully paid time away from work to take care of aging dependents or family members, if needed.
- Monthly home data stipend added directly to your paychecks to help cover the cost of home internet, plus a home office sign-on bonus of $250.
Don't check all the boxes? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for a job unless they meet every single qualification, especially in the tech industry. At Storable, we are devoted to strengthening and upholding a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your professional background doesn’t perfectly align with the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply. Even if this role isn’t the right match, we would love to have your resume on file for future opportunities!
Storable is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Storable will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.