At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works & we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that. Our mission is to simplify shift work, with a future state vision to enable thriving workplaces in every community.
Deputy is a SaaS Workforce Management Product company. HQ'd in Sydney (AU), with offices in Melbourne, London (UK), Atlanta and San Francisco (USA). We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of people across all industries in 70+ countries save time and money managing their hourly workforce so they can focus on what they do best, and be amazing.
This can be a remote role (working from home), so we are totally happy for you to be based anywhere in the USA. We do have an office in San Francisco.
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Deputy, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
As an SMB Account Executive, you will identify and qualify new opportunities to sell Deputy’s all-in-one scheduling and timekeeping solution. You will work with small to medium-sized businesses spanning our core verticals of Hospitality, Retail, and Healthcare. You will work inbound leads as well as be responsible for creating and managing your own outbound pipeline. You will drive the full sales cycle from running discovery and demonstration through to negotiation and close.
We do not have an immediate opening for this role today but if you would like to be considered for this role in the near future, we encourage you to submit your CV. Someone on the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch within 10 business days to discuss your candidacy and next steps.What The Job Involves
- You should love asking questions and learning. Running really good Discovery is the key to your success, and you will need to get to the root of problems and identify opportunities where Deputy can help customers thrive.
- Stand out by providing personalised experiences and solution demonstrations to prospective customers. A little bit of personalisation goes a long way, so let you’re passion, curiosity, and creativity shine through in your sales process.
- You will demo the Deputy solution and position yourself as the expert and the guide. You are responsible for showing how to use Deputy to simplify administration, solve staffing problems, engage employees, and save money.
- Manage your pipeline of leads and opportunities like a small business. You will work inbound leads that come through as new trials or enquiries on the website. But you will also be responsible for identifying and pursuing your own outbound leads to fill your pipe.
- Manage objections and obstacles with compassion and confidence. Listen to learn and show the customer they have been heard as a way to build trust and get to the root of problems.
- You should be organised, effectively using Salesforce.com to manage your pipeline and forecast your sales. You will also build mutual action plans to keep customers on track and deals progressing.
- You believe that working in a team yields greater outbputs and collaboration is a key to your own success. You ask for feedback, value honesty, and speak thoughtfully.
- Be human. After all, we’re just a bunch of humans interacting with other humans. No robots, please.
- You tech stack includes Salesforce, Groove, Chilipiper, Drift, ZoomInfo, Postal.io , Google Suite, and LinkedIn.
- Ideally 2+ years of sales experience in a B2B SaaS sales environment. Open to eclectic backgrounds. Experience in one of our core verticals of Hospitality, Retail, or Healthcare is a plus.
- Numbers and KPI-focused. Proven experience achieving and pushing past goals and quotas. Be able to tell the story of what you did to get the results you achieved.
- A strong mix of tenacity, compassion, and patience to help educate potential customers.
- Driven and optimistic attitude combined with an always-learning mindset. Work well under pressure and are able to amplify an already fast-paced and growing sales environment.
- Solid level of autonomy, braced by excellent communication, time-management, and prioritisation skills. Ability to successfully work independently in a non-structured environment.
WHY JOIN DEPUTY?
- Employee Stock Ownership
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Annual Development Budget
- Fully Paid Health benefits (for individuals)
- Company outings
- Commuter Reimbursement Program
- Flexible Work Schedule
Deputy bring in $81M series B
No. 5 on Forbes Cloud 100 for 2018: Rising stars
Why IVP invested in Deputy
Check out why our customers love us GetApp and G2Crowd.
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.
Interested? Apply now