Metaprise’s mission is to empower businesses to transcend horizons, restrictions, and norms and enable fast, worldwide B2B payments at scale. Metaprise makes it possible for businesses of all sizes to transact worldwide, as effortlessly as they do locally, allowing them to take advantage of new economic opportunities.
Metaprise delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, local receiving accounts, automated AP/AR tools, debit card solutions, and risk management. We’re powering growth for customers ranging from freelancers, SMB, and enterprise level businesses around the globe. Metaprise makes global commerce easy and secure.
As an Account Manager, you will play a critical role on the team, executing against one of our key account related priorities. You will collaborate with partners and customers to drive the strategy and execution and to bring products/services to life, while delivering insights-driven plans that produce excellent results.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for assigned key account management matters
- Be responsible for complete account ownership for established or new partners including relationship building, enablement, business development, and sales closing
- Build, execute, and continuously refine the partnership strategy by designing a strategic business plan for the account
- Execute the plan by building GTM strategy, ensure creation, implementation, and alignment of partner “go to market” activities like webinar, blog, case study, competencies, and local & global partner plans, etc
- Build partner organizational frameworks (business and technical), identify targets, and executive mapping with existing or created relationships
- Ensuring these relationships are beneficial for all parties involved; identify new areas for partnership and product line growth, cross-sell & up-sell opportunities, deliver actionable communication about partner success
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of projects according to customer needs and objectives
- Forecast and monitor key account metrics and partner revenue growth
- Assist with challenging partner and customer requests or issue escalations as needed
- Develop process and system improvements to raise the bar of execution continually
- Communicate progress of quarterly, monthly, and yearly initiatives to stakeholders
- Prepare account reports as requested by partners or customers
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders, including management, operations, finance, marketing, product/engineering, and sales teams
- Maintain direct relationships with partners, proactively resolving issues and creating business value, participate in calls, meetings, & email correspondence
- Act as a liaison to our partners and customers and as a subject matter expert for technical aspects of the relationship, solutions, and projects
- Negotiate contracts in the best interests of customers and organizations
- Knowledge of the most common and most recent financial technology industry best practices
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or currently enrolled in an accredited four-year college or university in a related profession/field
- 2+ years relevant professional experience account management or partner management experience
- Demonstrated interest in fintech/SaaS
- Strong verbal, written, presentation, and communication skills are critical
- General business management knowledge
- Excellent organizational, analytical, interpersonal, presentation, and time management skills
- Proven relationship management, strategic thinking, data interpretation, & problem-solving skills
- Ability to successfully manage numerous projects and partnerships simultaneously while maintaining precision and attention to detail
- Ability to engage with all internal and external stakeholders on matters of strategy and support
- Financial acumen
- Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Slack, & Zoom experience
- Experience working with a CRM such as Salesforce, ZoHo, Oracle, etc.
Metaprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Metaprise and expand your growth with us.