What's the opportunity?
eTeam is a global, growing recruiting firm currently doing business in 40 countries.
We are seeking a Junior Account Manager to oversee an enterprise level client and learn healthcare. This role is mostly remote with some work at the client site in Cincinatti. You will be tasked with maintaining relationships, establishing new ones, and expanding eTeam's footprint within your assigned client. Staffing industry experience is required.
What will I do?
- Demonstrate a strong business case for eTeam through a consultative and value-driven sales process
- Meet and exceed your sales goals through forging relationships with key decision makers within target accounts with the end goal of securing new business and growing overall client revenues.
- Identify, prioritize, and track progress towards key account metrics and annual quota
- Stay current on our clients' business, industry, and key objectives and challenges so that you can be a trusted ally in providing thought leadership
- Collaborate with internal teams to coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including sales leadership, talent delivery, program management, product management.
- Present to a wide audience of potential buyers including C-level and executive sponsors both in person and virtually
What skills and experience do you need?
- At least one year experience either in recruiting industry, Managed Service Providers (MSP), human capital management technology
- Experience selling to/working with HR, Procurement, IT, Talent Acquisition, and MSP buyer personas.
- Excellent communication skills and a consultative approach to identifying problems and finding solutions
- Passion for eTeam and a strong motivation to bring in new customers to maximize revenue
- Drive and willingness to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic
- Strategic and creative thinking that enables you to understand industry and customer trends and apply those insights to deliver business results
- An entrepreneurial spirit and creativity that sparks your capacity for building and growing business
- Ability to play well with others on your team through collaboration and sharing of best practices
- Proficiency in salesforce, salesloft, and other CRM or automation tools
- Demonstrable writing and speaking skills
Come join us and change how work gets done.
At eTeam, you’ll shape talent solutions for how the world gets work done. We’re a remote-first organization. Working alongside our 1,300 global team members you’ll help create a world where any job, any project, anywhere can get done, connect companies with the talent they need to succeed, and connect talent with the work they need to live better lives.
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Remote first company
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Open vacation policy
- 401k plan
- Fun events and team building
eTeam is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.