We’re expanding the team! Are you a tech savvy salesperson? If so, you maybe our next Business Development Representative.
This role provides the opportunity to:
- Work in a collaborative Sales team that is aims to provide superior customer value with each interaction
- Build a foundation for long-term career growth in a rapidly growing organization
This is a remote position, and we will consider candidates located anywhere in the USA.
Day to day you will:
- Gain interest through tailored outbound cold calls, emails and multi-touch campaigns
- Speak to the Flextrack Platform resulting in net-new logo acquisition in your assigned territory
- Generate qualified pipelines for net-new accounts and increase the sales pipeline in existing account
- Partner closely with Account Executives and Marketing to nurture net new pipelines that lead to closed-won revenue
- Foster new business initiatives with target accounts and act as their internal advocate
- Help qualify individual customers’ needs
- Challenge the status quo and overcome objections by positioning a complex set of products to equally complex buyers
- Strategically define value and specific outcomes that our service will help deliver each business
It would be amazing if:
- You have 2+ years of sales development experience, preferably in the SaaS industry
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections
- You know how to manage your time well, and you take a strategic approach to setting up your day
- You enjoy feedback and are looking for environment that will help you develop and refine your selling skills
- You thrive in collaborative environments and enjoy partnering with cross functional teams, such as marketing, operations, etc.
- You have exposure to Salesforce and/or other CRM tools for lead and opportunity creation and automation
Flextrack is a cloud-based vendor management system (VMS) designed by expert contingent workforce practitioners and technologists that enables automation, control, and optimization of your changing workforce. We bring non-employee and employee data together to unlock the full potential of your strategic workforce and deliver our customers a tangible competitive advantage.
Flextrack is a fast-paced work environment that will appeal to someone wanting to work on high-impact projects and have real responsibility and accountability for outcomes. There is a strong and supportive team dynamic and company culture which works together towards result-focused goals. New and innovative ideas that improve the core software platform, products and deliver superior customer value are welcomed. Learn more here – Flextrack.com
Flextrack works to create an environment that fosters the development of conscientious people who are committed to integrity, honesty, openness, personal excellence, continual self-improvement, and mutual respect. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, or local law. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.