As we continue to grow as an organization, we are hiring premier enterprise sales professionals to run and drive sales engagements into a set of new enterprise accounts. You will be expected to exceed sales quota by creating and implementing strategic account plans targeting enterprise-wide deployments with the Diamanti platform. Partnering with a Presales engineer, you will displace competing technologies and build market share within your multi-state geography.
You are motivated by a hunger to solve critically difficult challenges that face our clients. You develop trusted relationships at a high executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the partnership. This means that you have a concrete understanding of our product capabilities and associated value proposition and are able to help identify areas that can be resolved by our solutions. You feel empowered by our product offerings - and love a technical challenge. You consistently exceed KPIs on all sales activities including first meetings, qualified pipeline generation, POCs, etc.
- Prospect, acquire, lead, and develop enterprise accounts within your assigned region.
- Strong account management skills to identify cross-selling and up-selling opportunities within targeted major accounts.
- Conduct effective presentations to C—level sales planning, leading to accurate forecasting of the business.
- Establish relationships with and sell through channel partners.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Diamanti platform, and competitor offerings.
- Developing and executing sales strategies and plans in order to achieve sales targets
- Demonstrating and clearly differentiating the product from the competition focusing on our clear and compelling value proposition
- Driving new product sales
- Forecasting and delivering against substantial revenue targets and achieve the assigned sales volume
- Identifying new business opportunities and follow-up the defined business opportunities
- Working with our partners in order to maintain and expand business within assigned customer accounts
- Working with global and local Marketing and Business Development teams to drive lead generation and awareness
- Supporting channel planning process and forecasting for assigned territory
- Documenting plans, activities and opportunities accurately in the CRM system
- Heavy outbound prospecting required using defined sales cadences that are highly personalized with a minimum of 10-12 Discovery meetings sourced and completed per month to drive pipeline
- History of consistently exceeding activity and revenue goals.
- Prior experience IT infrastructure and cloud-based solutions.
- Practical knowledge SaaS based platforms.
- Strong communication both written and verbal, including presentation skills for clients and internal partners.
- Enterprise sales experience with an actionable rolodex of decision makers
- Very strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Channel partners and understanding of a channel centric go to market approach.
- Possess a deep understanding of the complexities around products and technology integrations
- Local travel is required, with international travel when necessary.
- Proven track record of success driving revenue through discovering, prospecting and creating new business
- Experience in System Management and IT Infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and CRM applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)