Rubrik is looking for an Inside Sales Engineering Manager to provide technical direction and business guidance to the ever growing national Inside sales teams. As a Sales Engineering Manager, you will be partnering with key stakeholders in Inside Sales while being accountable for regional revenue goals by driving innovative technical programs and overseeing day-to-day account-level activities. You will be responsible for evangelizing, positioning, and architecting the industry's first hyper-converged hybrid cloud data management platform for a mix of enterprise, mid-market, and small business customers throughout the regions covered.What You’ll Do
Experience You’ll Need
- Manage a team of Inside Sales Engineers providing coverage to sellers in the regions mentioned above.
- Coach ISE and IAE’s to qualify sales opportunities based on customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
- Provide technical leadership and direction to customers and internal staff in the development of fully integrated technology solutions stack in support of pre-sales activities in the assigned market.
- Act as technical expert and consultant to develop and propose solutions that meet the technology and business requirements of assigned customers either directly or through mentoring the Inside Sales Engineers and Inside Sales Account Executives.
- Partner with Inside Sales leaders to support all enablement activities including technical and sales acumen training for SDR’s, IAE’s and onboard strong ISEs to the organization.
- Assist in the analysis, design, and development of fully integrated technology solutions.
- Demonstrate technical leadership and subject matter expertise on Rubrik’s products, distributed architectures, file systems, and competitive storage offerings in the SAN product space.
- Present technical and sales presentations to customer's technical staff and senior management as a coaching opportunity for Inside Sales Engineers.
- Serve as a trusted technology advisor to customers and serve as an internal resource on technical issues or specific business applications within an assigned market segment.
- Successfully build relationships with the account team, partners, and customers in support of sales team objectives to engages and leverage corporate resources, abilities, budgets, and personnel as appropriate.
- Strong partnership with channel partners is crucial to the success of the team.
- 5-7 years of sales engineering experience preferably in a software, data center or data management (backup) environment.
- Minimum 2 years of leadership experience managing quota carrying Sales Engineers either in the Inside or in the field.
- Driven – need for success, highly energetic with a strong hands-on, “can do” approach.
- The successful candidate must have a fundamental breadth of technical knowledge in cloud data management, backup and disaster recovery and data analytics.
- Entrepreneurial - willing to go the extra mile with strong work ethic and resourceful with “get it done” attitude.
- Strives in moving in a fast-paced environment, including handling multiple calls both internal and external customer calls per day.
- A high level of business acumen and experience working with SED, CxO level personnel, bringing technology solutions to solve business challenges.
- Adaptability and open-minded nature. Having Inside Sales experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.About Rubrik
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Linkedin | Twitter | Instagram | Rubrik.com |
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
EEO IS THE LAW
EEO IS THE LAW - POSTER SUPPLEMENT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
NOTIFICATION OF EMPLOYEE RIGHTS UNDER FEDERAL LABOR LAWS