Rilla is the leading conversation intelligence software for outside sales. Think solar, roofing, and real estate sales reps. Or the people who help you out at the Apple Store.
They talk to customers face to face, our mobile app records their conversations, and our AI automatically transcribes and analyzes their conversations to help them improve their sales.
Our vision is to bring the power of conversation intelligence from the Zoom meeting and the call center to the more than 10M sales people who work offline.
We’re growing 35% MoM, have hundreds of customers including Fortune 500 companies, Net Revenue Retention above 130%, an NPS higher than the iPhone’s, and we are profitable!
We’re backed by the Crew Capital, Comma VC, Launch Fund by Jason Calacanis, and Broom Ventures.
Who you are
- A customer obsessive. Someone who deeply cares about delighting customers and solving their pains, not about vanity metrics.
- An infinite learner. You are always looking to learn more and learn faster. You feel uneasy when you get complacent, and you’re constantly seeking discomfort.
- A team player. You love giving and receiving feedback, and learning and growing as a team.
- Unafraid of failure. You take risks. You see failure as an opportunity to learn, grow, and be better the next time. In a weird way, you trick your brain into being excited when you fail, because it means you got a new opportunity to learn more.
- Affinity for the unconventional. You get a kick out of rejecting conventional wisdom. And you’re not afraid to try weird, crazy, and quite possibly stupid ideas.
- Extremely focused. You practice extreme focus in everything you do. You’re always looking to prioritize your time and resources to maximum efficiency.
What you’ll get
Right now, most of our growth is coming from existing customers. But the Customer Success Manager is the most important role we’re hiring for right now, as our upsell targets are increasing by the week!
You will be working alongside our CEO and Head of Customer Success to help us unlock multiple millions of dollars of potential revenue that we can achieve by merely upselling our existing customers.
You’ll be part of the founding team in one of the fastest growing startups in the world.
In a space that is completely untapped and where we have no competition.
And you will get to have joint ownership of our customer success, which is the thing that matters the most to us because that’s literally the only thing we care about.
This means that you’ll be in taking on half of all customer success tasks and motions.
But we’re growing insanely fast.
So you will get to be one of the few people who gets to shape our company from the beginning.
What you’ll do
- You will take care full customer lifecycle, from handoff from sales to customer success (proven ROI), renewal, and upsell.
- You will perform the technical onboarding. This means you will set up all the proper integrations for our customers. You will set up their Rillavoice trackers - the key words and phrases that Rillavoice will capture from their conversations.
- You will be responsible for quantifying, tracking, and delivering on key customer success metrics.
- You will be onboarding Rillavoice users and coaching them on how to use the Rillavoice software.
- You will deliver weekly/monthly/quarterly ROI reports to our key customers. This means you will have to field user testimonials and data from our users to create an ROI story that delivers on the promise of our product.
- You will visit some of our largest customers in person, and develop relationships with their executives.
- You will prepare and carry out quarterly ROI presentations for our key customers.
- You will be responsible for eliminating any obstacles that stand in the way of our customers having success with our product.
- You will be responsible for keeping track of feature requests and actively participating in product meetings to advocate for the customer.
- You will recruit other members of the customer success team.
- You will help us build out our customer success department from scratch.
- Fight fires. Solve problems. Talk to customers.
What we need
- Experience in world class customer success management, account management, product management, or operations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You can move, think, act, and learn extremely fast.
- You have a demon inside you that makes you want to learn more and do better every day.
What we’d like
- Familiarity with conversation intelligence products
- Familiarity with G SAsana, Hubspot, Mixpanel, and Vitally
- Familiarity with the home improvement industry