This is a fully remote position and the team primarily sits in EST timezone.
What We Are
We're a collection of enterprise solutions that redefine the digital restaurant experience. You can't put us in a box because we're the whole package. We're an exceedingly savvy team of tech and food enthusiasts. We help build out performance tools to drive guests to restaurants — and only restaurants!
Lunchbox is for restaurateurs, by restaurateurs, and we're shouting that from the rooftops! We're led by food people who care. Our team has won some fun culture awards, and you can find us in the press. We regularly launch stuff that helps the industry, and we're not afraid to roll up our sleeves and get dirty.
It's also important to note that we raised the largest Series A in FoodTech ($22 million) and most recently raised a Series B ($50 million), both led by Coatue.What We're Not
We're not charging our clients a 30% commission on sales and we're definitely not gatekeeping data. We leave all that for the 3rd-party platforms to do.Opportunity
The Senior Customer Success Manager (Sr. CSM) is responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships within assigned accounts ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strong renewals and solution growth opportunities. The Senior CSM works closely with our customers alongside Sales, Support, Solutions Onboarding, and other Operations and Product Management teams at Lunchbox to ensure our services are delivered successfully.What You'll Do
What We're Looking For
- Build and maintain strong relationships within assigned accounts
- Develop a deep understanding of the Lunchbox product, technology, and all of its various platforms
- Promote customer satisfaction and loyalty by demonstrating an understanding of their critical business issues and needs while delivering products and services that help them meet their business objectives
- Ensure customer retention and create a foundation for significant account growth
- Foster key relationships with the customer at the manager level, ensuring that open and honest customer feedback is received
- Prepare, schedule, and conduct quarterly account reviews; maintain accurate record of discussions and action items
- Communicate and gain acceptance for product enhancements and product roadmap items across the portfolio of assigned customers
- Serve as the voice of the customer, evaluate and provide customer recommendations, business cases, and proposals for program enhancements based on data analysis
- Collaborate with Sales team on account strategy, and identify opportunities for selling products and services within accounts
- Represent the business with the highest integrity and professionalism at all times
- Educate customers on the use and benefits of the Lunchbox suite of products
- Work closely with Lunchbox Support and Onboarding teams to ensure a consistently positive customer experience by providing oversight and management for issues and initiatives
- Work with the management team to ensure critical issues are well-documented and properly escalated in an expeditious manner for resolution
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, product adoption, utilization, account renewal, and account growth
- Develop and share best practices with team members to enhance the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our overall support of customers
Must Haves Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience working with senior and executive management
- Proven track record of successfully managing enterprise accounts
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrate ability and desire to work and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent multitasking and project management skills
- Proficiency to develop and execute strategic plans
- Excellent team player and able to work under own initiative
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Strong critical thinking, analytic, and problem solving abilities
- Well-organized and with a high attention to detail
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25%
- Experience and knowledge of virtual and ghost kitchens.
- Proficiency with Salesforce, G Suite and Zendesk
In one month you'll
By month 3 you'll
- Have 1:1 meetings with your direct manager and your key org players
- Develop a deep understanding of the Lunchbox product offering and Customer Success processes
- Dig into the details of your assigned book of business (e.g. key players, existing contracts, account health)
- Introduce yourself to key customer contacts and establish regular standing meetings with them
By month 6 you'll
- Be self-sufficient and establish an excellent relationship with decision makers in all of your accounts
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with customers
- Close renewals and identify upsell and case study opportunities
Some Awesome Benefits:
- Become an invaluable resource to the decision makers at your accounts
- Consistently meet and exceed your targets (related to customer retention, usage and referencability)
- Build and enhance best practice Customer Success collateral and processes to help scale the team
- Competitive salary and equity packages.
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, and vision).
- Online mental health therapy — we make wellness a priority!
- Unlimited PTO from day one and paid leave for all new parents.
- A WFH stipend, monthly wellness allowance, and amazing Lunchbox merchandise.
- The coolest perk ever — we'll pay for any food-related tattoo!
Lunchbox's biggest asset is our people. We work to shape an equitable and inclusive culture that amplifies voices, fuels performance and collaboration, and fosters a sense of trust and belonging for all. We know that, similar to the restaurant industry that we serve, different views and experiences are advantages, and help us drive better business. We strive for the awareness, education, celebration, and recognition of not only our people but for diversity, inclusion, and equity across our organization.
Lunchbox is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. This means, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.