We are a young
software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As the first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider
in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimization & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor
We are an agile
company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation
. We are highly flexible, our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Bosch, and Danone. We are a solid and sustainable company that is and will be strongly growing globally
for the years ahead. It’s a great time to join us and grow with us.Your mission?
Your mission is to ensure that our customers achieve enduring success with our pricing solutions. The Customer Success Executive plays a crucial role in the company’s strategy by fostering continued success and growth of the customer base and being in lockstep with the constant innovation happening at Pricefx.What will be your responsibilities?
What should you have to succeed?
- Account manage and serve as the customer success manager on larger enterprise accounts
- Guide customers on measuring success approaches and best practices.
- Understand and align on business objectives, targets, key performance indicators, and metric(s), which should be supported using Pricefx software. Map KPIs to the appropriate pricing processes and Pricefx product landscape
- Help customers quantify the results of their pricing maturity.
- Demonstrate pricing use cases and value scenarios in Pricefx software.
- Lead through complex customer situations: relationship, incident, negotiations, escalations
- Identify new expansion or growth opportunities
- Lead the activities to present expansion proposals to customer executives
- Work with the Customer Success Director in leading Customer Success initiatives and company-wide improvements
- Present Customer Success stories and value during sales cycles
- Serve as a mentor and coach for new Success Managers
- Consult with the customer along their pricing journey, using assessment tools to identify gaps to increase the customer’s pricing maturity
- Be able to act on behalf of a Customer Success Director in operational decision making
This would make it easier
- 8-10 years of related experience in a Customer Success role
- Comfortable demonstrating use cases and business scenarios in the software and articulating the value that this brings to the customer
- Excellent presentation skills and executive presence (e.g., you can have a software value and P&L discussion with a CXO)
- Experience with implementation of Enterprise software
- Ability to quickly understand our customers’ various business models/markets
- Customer support and account management experience, preferably in high-growth, software-as-service (SaaS) environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technical aptitude and ability to understand software applications
- Enthusiasm for working with and directing cross-departmental and cross-functional teams to create improvements or solve issues
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations and navigate in an ambiguous environment
- Software consultative background with pricing or financial experience
- Certified Pricing Professional (CPP)
- Experience consulting, negotiating with senior executives
- Case studies conducted & collected
- Referrals/references obtained
Other Job Specifics…
What will you love about us?
- Full-time employment
- Ability to travel domestically up to 30%, occasional international travel
Your opinion matters here. We get inspired by collaboration and teamwork. Your ideas will come to life, and you will have the opportunity to build something new with our global team
At Pricefx, it is not all about meetings and work, we like to have fun together. Either we go cycling, play volleyball, have parties, movie nights, and occasionally BBQ.
We’re proud also to offer some amazing benefits.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in
- Our office is centrally located in the West Loop of Chicago and plenty of flexibility on public transportation options.
- We match your 401K contribution dollar for dollar up to 4% and vest it starting the first month.
- We give you 4 weeks of sick time and 14 public holidays each year plus your birthday.
- We have an amazing healthcare coverage sponsored by the ADP platform.
- We give each employee $240 a month to subsidize their own working equipment that is nontaxable.
- We offer 12 weeks paid maternity leave.
GDPR for candidates.