: Senior Director, Sales
Remote within the US
Quadient is the driving force behind the world’s most meaningful customer experiences. Parcel Pending by Quadient is a leading provider of package management solutions for multifamily, residential, commercial, retail, and university properties in the United States and Canada. We deliver over 2 million packages monthly, offering a wide range of solutions that ensure the simple and secure delivery and retrieval of packages and online orders. Our mission is simple: to deliver a safe, secure, and accessible parcel delivery experience.
In 2019, Parcel Pending was acquired by Quadient (formerly Neopost), the global leader in parcel, mailing, customer experience, and business process automation solutions. With the strength of our combined power, reach, and offerings, Parcel Pending by Quadient provides state-of-the-art solutions and world-class customer service to solve the last-mile delivery challenge.
Quadient helps people connect with what matters, thanks to solutions that enable our customers to create meaningful and personalized interactions. Want to commit your talent to an organization that truly values your contribution? Looking for a place where you can be a game changer, innovate, and unleash your true potential? We call it: The Power of You.
What you’ll do:
As a Sr. Director, Sales you will be a member of the Multifamily senior sales leadership team that consistently exceeds objectives and leads a high performing sales organization. As a leader on this team, you will play a crucial role in making Parcel Pending by Quadient the package management market leader across North America.
- Successfully develop and execute across all disciplines of sales management, including Account/Territory/Opportunity planning, sales methodology execution, forecasting and development.
- Drive growth and revenue by adapting best practices, understanding changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors’ strategy to provide key business insights.
- Establish sales objectives through forecasting and developing Quarterly/ annual sales quotas for expected sales volume and profit for existing and new customers.
- Use reporting and analytics to proactively identify issues that inhibit market penetration. Reporting to including Demand Generation, Pipeline Forecast and Trends, Conversion Rates, Target Account, Market Segmentation, Win/Loss, Age; to improve sales strategies rooted in solution-based sales process.
- Leverage deep understanding of customers' business needs, strategies, and priorities. Draws insights across business and influences leadership to influence decisions and strategies in alignment with customers’ current and anticipated needs.
- Develop and execute on significantly increasing the number of relationships with C-level executives in Key Accounts, maintaining business relationships with existing client base and fostering relationships with prospects.
- Leads the development of high-impact innovative solutions that drive outcomes that create business value for customers.
- Establish measurable, objective KPIs across that sales team that align to the business objectives and targets.
- Hire, develop and retain a high performing enterprise sales team.
- Develop a culture of trust, accountability, and performance within and beyond sales team.
- Willingness to travel 50% of the time.
- Attend Tradeshows and Conferences as needed.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- A minimum of 12+ years of sales experience required with a demonstration of sales management resulting in profitable volume- customer penetration
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding sales objectives leading enterprise sales teams by winning new business and driving substantial growth in Enterprise accounts
- Experience synthesizing, summarizing and presenting data at all levels
- Proven ability to motivate sales teams in executing land and expand sales strategies to predictably expand accounts, culminating in being chosen as an enterprise standard
- Demonstrated competence in effectively engaging and developing value-based relationships with C-level executives preferred in the multifamily industry
- Deep understanding of sales methodologies, and an aptitude for pipeline management (e.g. The Challenger Sale)
What can further your success:
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth company where change is a constant.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty; the ability to adapt nimbly and lead others through complex situations
At Quadient, we exist to help organizations simplify the connection between their customers and what matters most. From mortgage approvals, medical results, and insurance claims, to accounts receivables, invoices and inbound packages. Quadient has been helping customers since 1924. (That’s right, almost 100 years!) We are the driving force behind the world’s most meaningful customer experiences. By focusing on four key solution areas including Customer Experience Management, Business Process Automation, Mail-Related Solutions, and Parcel Locker Solutions, Quadient helps simplify the connection between people and what matters. Quadient supports hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide in their quest to create relevant, personalized connections and achieve customer experience excellence. Because connections matter.
We want Quadient to be a place where we are all able to bring our whole selves to work and where our differences are embraced and celebrated. We operate in diverse areas, cultures and communities; our customers are as unique as we are. Our values define how we work as a team: Empowerment, Passion, Inspiration and Community. They make us EPIC. Together
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Quadient does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee-based recruitment services. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Quadient employees or any organization location. Quadient is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Quadient is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance with the application process, please email us at US.LOA.Accomodations@quadient.com.