About Current Health
Current Health, a Best Buy Health company, is a leader in the movement to transition more healthcare into the home. We’re a healthcare technology company, but beyond our best-in-class hardware and software capabilities, we help healthcare organizations operationalize care at home and deliver excellent patient experiences through helping with the last mile of care logistics and services. We partner with leading healthcare organizations to advance home-based care in the US, the UK, and around the world.
More than doubling in size over the last year, we’re building a global team united in one purpose: helping people live healthier, longer lives by predicting disease and enabling earlier treatment. At Current Health, we seek to put patients first, solve problems with curiosity and creativity, pursue uncommon collaboration, and never stop growing. We’re a remote-first company, which means that everything from how we work, communicate, and socialize is shaped by tools and culture that prioritize collaboration and support independence.
How many times in your career do you get to save a life? At Current Health, you get to help build and deliver technology that does this every single day. Current Health helps healthcare teams to monitor and manage patients in their own home. We shine a light on human health outside of the hospital, delivering unprecedented insights to healthcare professionals and surfacing those who are at high risk of illness before they deteriorate. Current Health uniquely brings together experts in artificial intelligence, biomedical engineering, electronics and software engineering, product design and clinical operations to deliver a technologically and scientifically complex platform globally.
We’re looking for a director-level sales executive to join our growing Strategic Accounts team. Our platform enables Healthcare Systems to increase their reimbursement, improve their quality metrics and patient’s experience, while reducing costs associated with admissions and length of stays. You will be responsible for expanding business with Current Health’s existing book of large Healthcare Systems and Integrated Delivery Networks (IDN’s).
This role requires deep understanding of assigned healthcare organizations, their strategic imperatives and value levers, relationship mapping and development, and extensive internal collaboration to position the right solutions while building and maintaining visibility of the sales pipeline.
This person will report to the Senior Director, Strategic Accounts.
- Manage full-cycle sales processes including creative demand generation, value and benefits analysis, driving solution presentations and demonstrations, negotiations, contracting, relationship management, and post-sale contractual management
- Become a subject matter expert on Current Health’s offerings and represent our capabilities to deliver care into the home, improve patient care and outcomes, reduce costs, and increase reimbursement
- Maintain a strong sales pipeline by building relationships with strategic accounts, leveraging internal resources to generate demand within the base, and build on that by attending industry tradeshows and events
- Develop and drive the overall strategy for assigned strategic accounts, aligned to account and Current Health objectives
- Conduct strategy sessions, quarterly business reviews, presentations, and product demonstrations
- Generate forecasts that accurately predict pipeline and achieve sales goals
- 5 - 10 years of experience selling to large health systems and IDNs
- Experience with clinical software and technology, remote care models, and alternative payment models is strongly preferred
- Enjoy a startup environment. E.g., you’re happy to work with ambiguity, rolling up your sleeves to add value beyond the scope of your job description
- Track record of developing long-term relationships, internally and externally, and owning high-profile client relationships
- Demonstrable success in negotiating and closing complex deals
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and experience presenting to a high-level audience