Enterprise Account Executive - East Coast (Data Analytics SaaS)
Are you looking for a new challenge to grow a SaaS business in the US market? This might be the right opportunity for you!
Our client is a successful Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) currently expanding their Large Corporate and Enterprise segment in North America following recent Series C investment with big plans to keep growing over the next few years.
We are looking for an accomplished Account Executive based anywhere in USA with a proven track record of success in ful cycle, B2B selling. Reporting to the Senior Sales Director, you will generate new opportunities with the help of SDRs and Marketing, creating the basis for long-term relationships and substantial revenue.
What you will do:
- Pitch a Data Analytics SaaS offering from prospection to closing, including demoing and negotiation while picking up leads and meetings from Marketing and SDR efforts
- Meet quarterly/yearly sales quota within prospective accounts
- Map and develop existing customer base to grow partnership through added value
- Build, manage and maintain the sales pipeline with accurate forecasting and reporting
- Focus on building long-term relationships with clients. A big part of the company success and yours will depend on retention and customer experience to provide upselling and cross selling opportunities for the post-sales teams.
- A minimum of 4-6 years of experience in US Enterprise SaaS sales
- Be comfortable with prospecting, outbound activities and developing existing accounts via an omni channel approach (email, LinkedIn, CRM and cold calling) as well as making the most of the opportunities passed on by the SDRs and Marketing team.
- Strong sense of integrity and sensitivity to customer and stakeholder needs
- Motivated by fast-paced, KPI-driven environments
- Full right to work in US without any restrictions and fluency to native level of English. A good command of Spanish language would be a bonus.
What you will get in return:
- A base salary ranging from $100K to $120K plus double OTE, uncapped
- A great supportive team with an enablement management style as opposed to micromanagement
- Competitive benefits and a unique opportunity to reach the company President's Club by selling into one of the territories with the biggest potential internationally
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, click on “Apply”. We look forward to hearing from you!